WTB: Moment Deathwish Tour

WTB: Moment Deathwish Tour 181cm (used), plan to mount them @ 317BSL w/ Dynafit Radical 2.0's

I know it's pretty late in the season so this is a stretch, but is anyone selling a pair of Moment Deathwish Tour's? Couloir season is still going strong in CO and unfortunately my current skis have a 2mm gap right to the core under-foot, so I'm worried about my ski falling apart on me... Price is pretty limited due to wedding coming up but gotta feed the addiction!

Although I'm pretty set on the Deathwish Tour, I'm open to other suggestions as well... I'm looking for a lighter ski (1600g or less) that's playful and less direction-oriented than my current Backcountry ski - all my resort skis are twin tips so I'm looking for something more like my Line SFBs or ON3P Kartel/BG. 180-184 length preferred.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kaaji1359; 05-20-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Not sure what shipping would be to CO since they are in Canada but I saw a pair of 187 Deathwish tours listed near Toronto with G3 Ions for 650 CAD (~480 USD). Might be worth your time if the price is right without bindings. I also realize you're looking for 181s but I thought I'd pass on the link anyways: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-ski/kitchene...ationFlag=true

Thanks for the heads up! I think 187 is a bit long (+heavier).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Will try once more, bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaji1359 View Post
    WTB: Moment Deathwish Tour 181cm (used), plan to mount them @ 317BSL w/ Dynafit Radical 2.0's

I know it's pretty late in the season so this is a stretch, but is anyone selling a pair of Moment Deathwish Tour's? Couloir season is still going strong in CO and unfortunately my current skis have a 2mm gap right to the core under-foot, so I'm worried about my ski falling apart on me... Price is pretty limited due to wedding coming up but gotta feed the addiction!

Although I'm pretty set on the Deathwish Tour, I'm open to other suggestions as well... I'm looking for a lighter ski (1600g or less) that's playful and less direction-oriented than my current Backcountry ski - all my resort skis are twin tips so I'm looking for something more like my Line SFBs or ON3P Kartel/BG. 180-184 length preferred.

Thanks!
    How about lightly used Steeples 102 - 184?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1558586425712.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	283721Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1558586378004.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	283722

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"- Mark Twain

www.entisys.com

Ski weighs 1940 g each

"Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"- Mark Twain

www.entisys.com

Aww man I highly considered that ski for a while as I love ON3P but ultimately decided I couldn't deal with an extra 500g (my current skis are 1430g). I have shit cardio haha. Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by travel_to_ski View Post
    Sold out

You really think they’d last a few days? Got to be quicker than that.

That was a great deal

www.entisys.com

You really think they’d last a few days? Got to be quicker than that.
    I checked 26 hours after you posted it and was overseas for work . I tried! Thanks for the link though, I appreciate it.

Still looking unfortunately... Luckily my skis haven't blown up on me hah.