Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    All very good tips, one personal suggestion: don't fall in to the Jungfraujoch trap (218chf p.p. to be on a train than runs half of its time in a tunnel) , if you really want to do some sightseeing take a chopper flight around the Matterhorn ( 260chf p.p. 20 minutes flight, apero and lunch).
    If you are in to driving, ride the mountain passes around the Gotthard: Furka, Grimsel, Sustenances, Oberalp, Gotthard and Lukmanier, with tuns of options for stopping to do some serious hiking.

I might swing by Haarlemmerbuurt district for some hand pressed maroc on the way into the EU. But that's just me. Loafing around on the couch after dinner is the highlight of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Spending late June/most of July at our manse in Cham if you want to discuss noblesse oblige in loafers.
    Ran into an old acquaintance from school last weekend who has a place in la grave and he said, derisively “Chamonix? That’s basically a suburb of Geneva, dude...” ouch

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Parasailing.gliding, hiking and exploring Locarno and the northern Lake Maggiore region is great. Take a boat down to Luino, IT on Wednesday afternoon for the open air food market (which is amazing). While there, dive off the cliffs into Lake Maggiore. Good times!
    Name:  thumbnail.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  78.8 KB
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Parasailing.gliding, hiking and exploring Locarno and the northern Lake Maggiore region is great. Take a boat down to Luino, IT on Wednesday afternoon for the open air food market (which is amazing). While there, dive off the cliffs into Lake Maggiore. Good times!
    Name:  thumbnail.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  78.8 KB
    Wow- cool!

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    Ran into an old acquaintance from school last weekend who has a place in la grave and he said, derisively “Chamonix? That’s basically a suburb of Geneva, dude...” ouch

Yup but realistically I’m usually only using the flat as a side jaunt on a business trip so the easy access to Geneva is a plus. Our hood has two restaurants and one hotel. Not exactly buzzing.

Surprised your buddy didn’t call Cham a suburb of Moscow.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

Surprised your buddy didn’t call Cham a suburb of London.
    fify
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Ha