Car broke down sale: Kartel116(176), Hellbent(179), Full Tilt(25.5), Helly Hansen jkt

Car broke down and I need some additional income to continue being the lazy ski bum I am. Pictures and similar description can be found at: https://www.newschoolers.com/forum/t...-Hansen-Jacket

Brand new ON3P Kartel 116ís in a 176 size. Bought these originally to use when my Bent Chetlers blew up but that didnít happen this season. $525+ship.

Next are some gently used 2010 K2 Hellbents in a 179 size. I bought these at the end of last season and used them a couple times this season. They come with Rossignol Axial2ís bindings. Mounted -2 from center for a 295 BSL. Just not my thing. $300+ship

Full Tilt Seth Morrison Proís in a 25.5 size (293BSL). Used these for a season. Plenty of life left in them but I bought some Lupoís off here and no longer need them. $150 + ship.

Lastly, a Helly Hansen Elevation Shell Jacket in a Large size. I used this for half of last season and half of this season. It has some stitching coming undone around the vents on the chest but nothing major. Thereís a scrape on the left sleeve from a tree and a couple marks on the hood from falls and such. $200+ship.

Feel free to message me with any questions, requests for more info/pictures or offers. Thank you for your time.

Bump

Need a job... need those kartels

Iím not in a rush to sell them. Worst case scenario they donít sell, my Bent Chetlers blow up (already three blown edges and base separation) and I throw the bindings on the Kartels for next season. Youíll have all summer to buy most likely haha