Many 5x7 photos - best way to display

Have a number of photos I want to place together for hanging on the wall. Has anyone used a service to combine them? Any recommendations? Final photos and placement are not complete, but just want to get some ideas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_6721.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	707.5 KB 
ID:	282602  

You could play around here:

https://www.adoramapix.com/collage/

The collage on adoramapix is what I’m probably looking for. There were also some of these services on Pinterest when I was looking there for ideas. Is the quality decent from adoramapix?

Their printing quality is excellent depending of course on what you give them.

Try offer code ted20off for 20% off at checkout. It was on a video I watched. Might work still, might not, but can't hurt to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by dump View Post
    The collage on adoramapix is what I’m probably looking for. There were also some of these services on Pinterest when I was looking there for ideas. Is the quality decent from adoramapix?
    I get all my prints from Adoramapix, they are excellent.

I'm not sure if you can get the collage this way, but I'm a huge fan of the metal prints. Spendy, but they look amazing and you don't need to dick with framing or anything.

Thanks for the responses; I'll look into what I can do on Adoramapix this weekend.