SOLD: Thermarest NeoAir XTherm R-5.7 Sleeping Pad, Regular

Mfr info: https://www.thermarest.com/neoair-xtherm
    The XTherm™ air mattress delivers the greatest warmth-to-weight ratio available in any air mattress by far, with a softer, textured no-slip fabric for better next-to-skin comfort and a quieter rest. Multiple, reflective ThermaCapture™ layers give the XTherm™ air mattress true four-season warmth without the weight or bulk usually found in a winter-worthy mattress. Stuff sack and repair kit included.

- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective Thermacapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
    - Excellent Comfort: 2.5 in (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
    - Highly Packable: Free of bulky, conventional insulating materials, the XTherm™ mattress packs to the size of a one-liter water bottle.
    - Ultralight: Advanced materials and a tapered design reduce weight without compromising warmth.

Weight: 15 oz
    20" x 72" x 2.5"
    Made in USA
    ---------------------------------------------------

Used only one night (six hours) in a new, 100% clean tent. You couldn't tell this pad from a brand-new one, other than missing the cardboard box. Only selling because I have really wide shoulders, and it only took one night to realize I need a "wide" pad and just have to accept the extra damn weight.

SOLD - $140 net to me, with free shipping to lower 48.

---------------------------------------------------

Also have a 50cm Black Diamond Raven Pro axe in mint shape I could work into the deal, and a couple new BD locking carabiners.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 10-16-2021 at 06:20 PM.