For Sale: Crank Brothers Mallet E LS pedals

Like the title says, Mallet E LS pedals for sale. They're just shy of brand new. I tried making the switch from Time pedals, but the mallet's aren't for me. They probably have 15 days on them.

Pedals include everything they originally came with; cleats, hardware, and assorted shoe contact shims.

$80 + ship

is it still available? im interesting in purchasing those pedals.

Yup, still got em

i want those pedals, how are we going to do payment, And how much is going to be a shipping to Sacramento? is this forum has a private massages?

OP, if he asks you to cash a huge check and give the balance to his “delivery guy” he might be scamming you. The private massage sounds nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    OP, if he asks you to cash a huge check and give the balance to his “delivery guy” he might be scamming you. The private massage sounds nice though.
    He has assured me that his royal lineage is bonafide. Seems like a very nice fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    He has assured me that his royal lineage is bonafide. Seems like a very nice fellow.
    HAHA, sorry couldn't resist. Wish I would've seen your post before I bought some new ones. Hope he grabs 'em.