FS: Set of WTB Tires. 27.5. BNIP $100 Shipped

Bought some tires, mistakenly ordered 27.5 instead of 29. Still in original packaging.
    Thinking $100 shipped.

Might be open to trades for saddles or HRM or old road stuff (8 speed wheelset/drivetrain).

Trail Boss: 27.5, 2.4 w/ TCS Light/Fast
    Vigilanted: 27.5, 2.6 w/ TCS Light/High Grip
    "People think complaining about conditions makes them sound discerning, like giving nitpick notes on a fine dining experience. In reality it's just like saying "i'm a shitty cook." -MildBill

Liquor.com

Any specific saddle you're looking for?

Interested in trading for 29er tires?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Tires, I'm good on.

Re: saddles, I guess let me know what you are thinking and I can see if it works. I realize that is pretty vague.
    "People think complaining about conditions makes them sound discerning, like giving nitpick notes on a fine dining experience. In reality it's just like saying "i'm a shitty cook." -MildBill

Liquor.com

About the only one I have of any value sitting around is a brand new Yeti logo WTB Rocket V, IIRC, with ti rails.

I have a new take off Fizik Alliante with manganese rails too. One ride on it. Came on my gravel bike, didn't like it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.