Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

19/20 IKON PASS - Group Buy

If you were thinking of being Ikonic for 19/20 but did not pull the trigger, I've set up a group buy for next years pass.

Discount is on Adult Passes. $649 for Base and $949 for Full. Price valid until August 1st. Basically the same as the early spring price.

The way it seems to work is I put a list of names that are part of the group, and what passes they want to buy. I will get promo codes that allow you to make a purchase on the Ikon Pass web site at the reduce priced. Being on the list is not a commitment to purchase. You will make the transaction directly with Alterra. We have hit the threshold - mags who want to ski this spring, can purchase and begin skiing.

If we actually hit the 12k in sales, we will have a group for next year set up, and those who don't have the desire/funds to purchase in spring, will be able to wait until summer.

PM me with your Name. Birthdate, New or Renew, and Pass Type (Base or Full) and I'll get you on the list. I will follow up with each group member and get you promo codes for your purchase once they are released.

We have hit the threshold, and I should get promo codes soon. I'll update when that happens, and from there on in, codes will be available within a day of getting your info.
    Last edited by Ottime; 05-09-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Just confirmed promo code will also be good for $100 off Young Adult and Child passes.

interested, pm sent.

Can this still apply with the student discount?

Ottime - thank you for setting this up. I'm in and can add two more names to the list (3 people total). We were all planning to buy passes soon, but will hold off to see where this goes. Let me know what info I can provide. Thank you!

added 2 more names

^^^Thanks. That tipped the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Can this still apply with the student discount?
    They said only one discount per pass, so Military and Student passes are not included. But if your college student or military member is 22 years or younger, that drops the price to $459 for the Base. Just does not work for those grad students as well.

We have hit the threshold for volume of sales. Waiting for the promo codes to get populated, so it is a go.

PM'd

Correction: Young Adult price is $499.

Codes sent out to everyone that has replied.

If I missed you, let me know.

According to Alterra, this won't close until August 1st (but they reserve the right to change the rules at any time). So if you are wondering if it is still open, it is. I'll post up here when the group does close.

I have about 10 extra codes right now, so getting your code should be pretty quick. If we need more, we get more. Or so it seems.

Just bought one, thanks for organizing this.

Ott-Iím good but kudos for the set up
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

No problem. Saw the option of group purchasing on their website and looked into it. Started it because there were some friends of my son's who families were considering buying, and this discount got them in. Now they might ski together a few days next winter or even tis spring. Figured offering it here could help a few, but it sounds like maybe there were more than I thought who missed out on early season pricing. We might even bundle enough to score a comp base for my wife, which would be bonus.

I've got some ideas for next year (20/21), and if this group can bundle enough TGR users, we will have a few passes to give out to the TGR community. Can't really use it for BBI, because user needs to be assigned before Dec. 15th, but figure we can help out some maggot in need. Will see how it all goes.

Until then, comps still available. Buy before August 1st.

Are you still sitting on any extra codes? Iím headed to Mammoth over Memorial Day and already have an Ikon pass, but am going with my Dad and he doesnít.

Sorry if itís in bad taste to ask being new here and all. Iíll eventually get a real username!

We have a big tent. All are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    No problem. Saw the option of group purchasing on their website and looked into it. Started it because there were some friends of my son's who families were considering buying, and this discount got them in. Now they might ski together a few days next winter or even tis spring. Figured offering it here could help a few, but it sounds like maybe there were more than I thought who missed out on early season pricing. We might even bundle enough to score a comp base for my wife, which would be bonus.

I've got some ideas for next year (20/21), and if this group can bundle enough TGR users, we will have a few passes to give out to the TGR community. Can't really use it for BBI, because user needs to be assigned before Dec. 15th, but figure we can help out some maggot in need. Will see how it all goes.
    thanks for setting this up and thinking about the mags well-being,BBI@Alpental is in February and is ikonically friendly.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

pm sent. thanks much for setting this up!

pm sent, thanks!

replied to all PMs. If I missed you, hit me back.

PM'ed today, hopefully not too late.

PM'd back. Not too late.

I've got one code left right now, but believe I should be getting more this afternoon. As many as needed through at least August 1st. I will be away from the computer all weekend, so if anyone is considering buying to ski this weekend, hit me up before 8pm PST.

I'll post up here if for some reason this deal closes before then.

PM'd! Thanks for setting this up!

bumping.

I think I've responded to all inquiries. If I missed you, send me a PM.

Pass still available through August 1.

Just got back from Mammoth, and it is still skiing great all day. So good, I'm now planning a short July trip to ski, get back to Devils Postpone and maybe even bike a little if the snow melts.

FYI- if you are a college student (even if you are only taking 1 night class) it's like $450 for the adult pass.

$539 for student base pass

Or $499 for young adult (13-22) w promo code for base.

I think the student pass was $439 before they prices went up back in April.