Which basin?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Which basin?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Arapahoe basin, CO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Whose on first?

BTW, someone used a code this past week and it worked. If you are sitting on an unused code, and you have remorse not using it, you can still give it a try. Try to let me if know if you do. And good luck.

I don't have any more codes to give out, but if they are still working, and you don't want one I gave you, send it back to me so someone else can use it - if there is a need.

Hey y’all. Codes still work. I can not generate new ones, but have a few I can shuffle around.

Try to let me know if you have a code you know you won’t be using. Been having a few mags late to the game hoping to get on board. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Hey y’all. Codes still work. I can not generate new ones, but have a few I can shuffle around.

Try to let me know if you have a code you know you won’t be using. Been having a few mags late to the game hoping to get on board. Thanks all.
    My GF and I are needing Ikon passes this year. If you have any additional codes we will buy today. Thanks!

I would take a code and use it if someone still has one as well.

Smile Would love to use codes for a big ski road trip this winter!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post

Hi Ottime!

Myself and a friend are planning to pick up an Ikon pass as soon as possible; we're in the midst of planning a big ~2 month ski road trip around Canada and the US this coming winter, with a big detour out to the Yukon to hopefully see some aurora. Having just spent last winter living, working and skiing at Lake Louise, I had the greatest time but only managed to get out to a few mountains around the rockies in Canada. Don't actually know too much about specific mountains in the US, but am really excited to drive around and explore as many as possible.

A little nervous about how my car will handle the winter conditions, but if you had one (or two!) spare codes, I'd really appreciate the chance to make use of them. If you have any advice about any of the mountains on the pass too I'd love to hear it.

Thanks! Looks like you helped a lot of people in organising this thread.

Looking for young adult pass if there is an extra code let me know. thanks