Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Big if true
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I know that I'm late to this soiree, but I just sent you PM.

Thanks!

cheers,
    john

Replied.

Gonna be traveling off/on through early August. May take a few days to reply, but the promo is still open till August 1.

Thanks Ottime! The code you wrangled worked as advertised.

cheers,
    john

Just pmíd for two adults and a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think I'm all up to date on requests fro Promo Codes. If I missed you, apologies and please send a follow up PM.

For those who wanted to wait to purchase, don't forget deal ends or changes on August 1st. But before then to be sure to not have a price increase. If I hear from Alterra about what prices changes will occur, I'll post up.

I'll be on the road again July 24th, so try not to wait until then to get a promo code. I will try to make it happen but I've had some issues getting promo codes when the system does nt recognize my IP address.

Details for after August 1st.

Deadline to send out promo codes if 11:59pm, Wednesday, July 31st. Unclear what time zone, but I'd guess CO zone time.

Sales will continue August 1st - October 17th. Base Pass will be $749 and Full Pass $1049. Those are the promo code price. Unsure what the retail price will be, but guessing $100 over that. Waiting to hear back on Child and Young Adult pricing.

If you are planning to buy, you should do so before then, unless you are waiting for other reasons. If you know anyone who is planning to buy after August 1st, send me a PM with their info after August 1st.

If you currently have a promo code, they may expire on August 1st, and you may need to get a new one if you are planning on purchasing after that.

pm'd.

Thread drift - is anyone cooking up something like this for epic/tahoe local pass?

PM incoming.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    If you were thinking of being Ikonic for 19/20 but did not pull the trigger, I've set up a group buy for next years pass.

Discount is on Adult Passes. $649 for Base and $949 for Full. Price valid until August 1st. Basically the same as the early spring price.

The way it seems to work is I put a list of names that are part of the group, and what passes they want to buy. I will get promo codes that allow you to make a purchase on the Ikon Pass web site at the reduce priced. Being on the list is not a commitment to purchase. You will make the transaction directly with Alterra. We have hit the threshold - mags who want to ski this spring, can purchase and begin skiing.

If we actually hit the 12k in sales, we will have a group for next year set up, and those who don't have the desire/funds to purchase in spring, will be able to wait until summer.

PM me with your Name. Birthdate, New or Renew, and Pass Type (Base or Full) and I'll get you on the list. I will follow up with each group member and get you promo codes for your purchase once they are released.

We have hit the threshold, and I should get promo codes soon. I'll update when that happens, and from there on in, codes will be available within a day of getting your info.
    Shit. Wish I had gotten in on this. I purchased already at same price but would have been glad to pad the list with my name too.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

List is plenty full. We should be able to get this going again for next year.

I have two on my list to get codes to. Might get to that tonight if I can get the WiFi fired up at my in laws. Or tomorrow.

Anyone else looking for codes, hit me up sooner rather than later. Iím out on the road through the end of the month and might not see my computer on the 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    Thread drift - is anyone cooking up something like this for epic/tahoe local pass?
    When I found this deal, I looked into Epic. Did not make any phone calls, but did not find anything like this for Epic on the inter webs. Would be awesome if it exists, as we will likely still get a KW pass again the winter.

Since its the last minute, I guess its time to ask for the code. PM'ed ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    When I found this deal, I looked into Epic. Did not make any phone calls, but did not find anything like this for Epic on the inter webs. Would be awesome if it exists, as we will likely still get a KW pass again the winter.
    Wonder if we could get it set up for KW only via the local guys...

Hey Ottime, thanks for doing this! If it's not too late, do you think I could get on the list? Sent you a PM

If not it's all cool, thanks anyways!

Just a reminder that Group promo codes expire on August 1st. It looks like you'll have until midnight on August 1st, but I would not upshot too far, as there is no info as to what timezone. According to Alterra, no new codes will be distributed after July 31st. Just got that email yesterday.

So if you want a discount, use it in the next few days. I can still get codes for anyone looking, until July 31st. Then it's a wrap.

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    How many people have you had take advantage of this so far? Just sent a PM to see if I can get in before the end.

Pass purchased.

Thanks Ottime!
    Looking forward to showing the mountain my O-Face!
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

We bought 3 the other day. Good enough deal for me. Thanks Ot for doing this.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Ottime, thanks for doing this! Got my pass!

I am also Ikon-ic. Thanks Ottime!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Thanks a ton for putting this together!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Thank you OT

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Still waiting to see how many purchased, but the list was at least 80 long, with about 2/3 from here. Was actually kind of shocked how many there were.

Hopefully we can do this next year, as it is a way to pay the March/.April price but not cough up money until summer. Worked well enough for a lot of my friends and family who arenít thinking about next yearís pass in March.

Glad to set it up.

I believe it is all closed, but if you have an unused closed and have non-buyers remorse, always worth a try.