Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Big if true
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I know that I'm late to this soiree, but I just sent you PM.

Thanks!

cheers,
    john

Replied.

Gonna be traveling off/on through early August. May take a few days to reply, but the promo is still open till August 1.

Thanks Ottime! The code you wrangled worked as advertised.

cheers,
    john

Just pmd for two adults and a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think I'm all up to date on requests fro Promo Codes. If I missed you, apologies and please send a follow up PM.

For those who wanted to wait to purchase, don't forget deal ends or changes on August 1st. But before then to be sure to not have a price increase. If I hear from Alterra about what prices changes will occur, I'll post up.

I'll be on the road again July 24th, so try not to wait until then to get a promo code. I will try to make it happen but I've had some issues getting promo codes when the system does nt recognize my IP address.

Details for after August 1st.

Deadline to send out promo codes if 11:59pm, Wednesday, July 31st. Unclear what time zone, but I'd guess CO zone time.

Sales will continue August 1st - October 17th. Base Pass will be $749 and Full Pass $1049. Those are the promo code price. Unsure what the retail price will be, but guessing $100 over that. Waiting to hear back on Child and Young Adult pricing.

If you are planning to buy, you should do so before then, unless you are waiting for other reasons. If you know anyone who is planning to buy after August 1st, send me a PM with their info after August 1st.

If you currently have a promo code, they may expire on August 1st, and you may need to get a new one if you are planning on purchasing after that.