Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Taste of Heaven cookies in Yakima.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

365 Things to do in Washington
    #110 - Find Hog Canyon Falls (lake & trail) - a hidden gem located near Cheney, Washington. The arid landscape of eastern WA creates a rugged backdrop for this waterfall as it makes its way over the basalt rock. Go during springtime when the water is really moving and the wildflowers are blooming! (Photo by Sam Judy)

And if you're up that way might as well make a stop at the Turnbull Wildlife Refuge a short 22miles away.

Turnbull NWR encompasses approximately 18,217 acres of the Channeled Scablands. The ecosystem that predominates the Refuge is unique within the National Wildlife Refuge System and has characteristics that distinguish it from natural reserves worldwide. The powerful forces of volcanism, glaciation and the largest floods in geological history have combined to forge a distinct environment. The combination of basalt outcrops, flood eroded channels, and ponderosa pine forests infused in a diverse landscape of over 130 marshes, wetlands and lakes, create an environment of aesthetic beauty as well as high quality wildlife habitat. Refuge ecosystems represent an ecological transition between the dry, sagebrush dotted grasslands of the Columbia Basin and the timbered Selkirk and Bitterroot Mountain Ranges that rise up to the east. The more than 3,000 acres of wetlands on Turnbull NWR represent some of the last quality breeding habitat available in eastern Washington for waterfowl, which have experienced tremendous population declines across North America due to loss and degradation of breeding, migration, and wintering habitat.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^ Huh. Hog Canyon Lake is an hour from my house. Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3666.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	861.7 KB 
ID:	372363

Name:	Image1619052555.363272.jpg 
Size:	213.5 KB 
ID:	372364
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Beautiful pics guys!

Here's another one for you:

Twin Sisters Mountain

North Twin Sister/West Ridge

Twin Sisters Mountain (Nooksack: Kwetl’kwítl’ Smánit, "red mountain"), commonly called the Twin Sisters, is a mountain in the U.S. state of Washington. Part of the Cascade Range, it lies just southwest of Mount Baker. Of its two main peaks, South Twin is higher, with a summit elevation above 7,004 feet (2,135 m).The summit of North Twin is above 6,644 feet (2,025 m).There are several glaciers on the northeast slopes of Twin Sisters Mountain.

Both of the summits are located within Mount Baker Wilderness. Twin Sisters Mountain as a whole is located southwest of Mount Baker, separated from the volcano by the Middle Fork of the Nooksack River. The South Fork Nooksack River flows around the eastern end of Twin Sisters Mountain. Other streams that drain Twin Sisters Mountain include Skookum Creek, Sister Creek, Green Creek, and Howard Creek. All the streams eventually end up in the Nooksack River.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

From WSDOT:

They're getting oh so close! Our crews clearing SR 20 North Cascades Highway are about 8 miles apart, with the east side crew reaching milepost 163 and the west side getting to about milepost 155. We said this would take from 4-6 weeks - this is the end of week 3 - and we remain on track to reopen in that time frame. Here's some shots from this week, including a few from high in the sky! Remember, the closed areas is open to recreation over the weekend but please be aware of possible avalanche danger.

JFC
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Mt. Rainier lenticulars with the Tatoosh on the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2537_LI.jpg 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	372575  
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Took a quick overnight with my 13yo to Frenchman's Coulee last night. Beautiful night in the scablands.

The ever popular Skagit Tulip Festival. I drove up yesterday.

365 Things to do in Washington

#113 - Explore the longest natural sand spit in North America. Dungeness Spit boasts breathtaking views, a rich maritime history and an abundance of wildlife. Stretching nearly seven miles along the Strait of Juan de Fuca it offers hiking and beachcombing opportunities and the New Dungeness Lighthouse is about five and a half miles down the spit. (Photo via Olympic Peninsula)

Stay at the lighthouse!

And after you visit the spit, see if one of the two parking places are open at Lord James Balch's gravesite and enjoy the lonely beach.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

365 Things to do in Washington State

#118 - Explore the Lake Lenore Caves located in eastern WA. These famous caves provide sweeping views of the lower Grand Coulee region and were formed by water erosion and basalt rock flaking, making them some of the most unique caverns in the world. Be prepared for a hike that is well worth the effort! (Photos via Beautiful Washington)

LAKE LENORE CAVES - Exploring The Eastern Side Of Washington State

There's going to be so much to get out and do this summer!

365 Things to do in Washington State

#120 - Explore Fields Spring State Park. Located in Anatone, Washington and overlooking the Grand Ronde River, this park has miles of hiking & biking trails. Hike to the top of Puffer Butte for some amazing views of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington including the Wallowa Mountains and the Grand Ronde and Snake River basins. (Photo via Pacific North Wanderers)

Last edited by KQ; 05-01-2021 at 12:38 AM.

I want to move to WA

Scenic Washington!

Sorry, but fuck the tulips

Name:	IMG_9965.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	373173

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post

It’s pretty magical right now with the balsamroot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Is this out by Wenatchee? I've been hitting Frenchman's Coulee the last couple weekends with the kids and want to go somewhere new next week. That looks gorgeous. Though I had a nice day at the tulips with the wife on Monday plus some awesome Mexican food.

So nice.

I hate the desert

Yes, near Wenatchee. It’ll be brown in a few weeks.

Not as brown/yellow as Nevada..

Quote Originally Posted by AEV View Post
    So nice.

I hate the desert
    Then if you move to Washington you'll be wanting to stick to the west side of the Cascades

Alright, I'll get on it for this week, then.

Up Ollala?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums