Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    In 2007 I was traveling back to Washington from a 2 week excursion through northeastern Washington, into BC, Alberta (Waterton Lakes Provincial Park), Montana (Glacier National Park), Idaho and Oregon one late afternoon in September. Descending out of the Blues on Hwy 204 the valley lay out before me with its seemingly endless wheat fields glowing in the setting sun like polished gold. It was an incredible sight, breathtakingly beautiful and one I have never forgotten. It was this view that made me fall in love with the area I now call home and every year at wheat harvest I get to relive it again.

365 Things To Do In Washington State

#288 - A magnificent sunset in southeast Washington. There is something special about a lonely road through that post-wheat-harvest golden glow near Walla Walla. (Photo by IG user: @flerish via Discover Walla Walla)

While that is a stunning shot, look at the lack of ditches, fencerows, and brushy outcrops. They have been plowed over, removed, or filled in leaving no place to overwinter. The bird hunting was great back in the day, but it wasn't 4000+ acre fields.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Avalanches or remnants of a fuckload of dynamite used to put in that bench cut? those trees looks straight brutalized.
    I’ve seen pictures of that area from the late 1800’s there’s a lot of snags left from fires
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

5 Cascade volcanos: Jefferson, Hood, St. Helens Adams & Rainier (Photo credit: GM Schneid)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5xvolcanos.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	393615

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism