Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    You guys still planning on meeting up?

Looks like we're postponing until fall with dates TBD. Rev and I are probably going to do a quick overnight out of Stanley. More details in a couple days.

Alright then. Guess we'll just keep fucking around in montana. If ya'll wanna meet up lemme know. Always down to explore new places. Also have boats etc..

My 100-Series needs to always be within rage of a gas station...any one bringing a travel travel full of 89-octane fossil fuel for the rally?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Looks like we're postponing until fall with dates TBD. Rev and I are probably going to do a quick overnight out of Stanley. More details in a couple days.
    For those wondering, this is why I bailed on the summer get together: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-Land-Cruisers

Couldn't really talk about it until now.

I am scouting locations up in North Idaho and would like to host a maggot gathering at my new Land Cruiser business in Sandpoint this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I am scouting locations up in North Idaho and would like to host a maggot gathering at my new Land Cruiser business in Sandpoint this fall.
    I'd be up for it! I may drive to the North West for the USC Washington game on Sept. 28, anyway. So, if it's the weekend prior or after, I'll hang around.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Ill be there -- in my 60.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Was flirting with idaho this weekend. Had a few too many and had to let Walter take over.Attachment 284515Attachment 284516

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've hiked Bloody Dick peak, not sure why. Nice roads back there.

Saw some neat stuff on the way to RV camp for a dude trip but I took the long way around. Probably could go in the 80s or camping thread but LWS can have the bump.
    Attached Images Attached Images