Seeking Guardian pivot shaft/pin

Looking for Salomon Guardian pivot pins and retaining screws. Anybody have some or know how to procure them? Thanks

Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-04 salomon_tech_manual_15-16 pdf.png
Views: 1079
Size:  219.0 KB

The pivot shafts/pins are not available seperately but if you go to any Salomon/Atomic dealer and order part no. L376503001 then in about a week they'll receive a bag containing 2no. toe base plates, 2no. pivot shafts/pins and 8no. mounting screws. Amer will charge the retailer a small order/parts delivery charge which will be as much as the parts but you should get a bit of change from $20 which is well worth it as you'll have the spare toe bases which are prone to breakage.
    Last edited by Spyderjon; 05-05-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Spyderjon, Thanks for that information.

Bumping this...

Im running Atomic branded Guardians on my Billygoats and have developed slop on the pivot shaft and have squeaking, for lack of a better term, when edging and I can feel the looseness when I move the ski up and down hanging below a chairlift. Thinking the pivot shaft was loose I goto tighten it. One side is an "insert" and the pin is threaded into it. Put a screwdriver on the other side of the pin to tighen and the insert spins. Thinking Im fucked I come to TGR and find this thread and the picture posted is different than the pin setup on my binders.

Are these an older version?
    Overtorqued the pin and made it spin?
    Nuke from orbit behead the remains if any?
    Pretty sure the kit spyderjon mentions would fix it maybe I need to get some coming?

^^^ thats the insert that spins

Tighten here

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Bumping this...

Im running Atomic branded Guardians on my Billygoats and have developed slop on the pivot shaft and have squeaking, for lack of a better term, when edging and I can feel the looseness when I move the ski up and down hanging below a chairlift. Thinking the pivot shaft was loose I goto tighten it. One side is an "insert" and the pin is threaded into it. Put a screwdriver on the other side of the pin to tighen and the insert spins. Thinking Im fucked I come to TGR and find this thread and the picture posted is different than the pin setup on my binders.

Are these an older version?
    Overtorqued the pin and made it spin?
    Nuke from orbit behead the remains if any?
    Pretty sure the kit spyderjon mentions would fix it maybe I need to get some coming?

^^^ thats the insert that spins

Tighten here

That's the older version. You need to cut if off with a dremel or something and then order the kit spyderjon was talking about. I just did this for a customer 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    That's the older version. You need to cut if off with a dremel or something and then order the kit spyderjon was talking about. I just did this for a customer 2 weeks ago.
    Thanks man thats what I thought. I hit L9 which is a Solly/Atom dealer and ran into SFB he may have some parts. I'll bring the dremel and a sixer

Bunny Don't Surf

Annnnd dibbs had the parts and everthing is right in the world (if lcc opens tomorrow)

Bunny Don't Surf