SOLD: 182 Atomic Backland 107 AT Skis

SOLD

137-107-124, 18.5m, 1,540g

Bought these Fall 2018, but other than being drilled for Vipec / Tecton at -2mm for 300 BSL ZeroG Tour Pro (using a digital vertical mill so the holes are perfectly positioned), these are as-new. Only ONE boot-up and run in the backcountry, so there's not even the slightest ding on the skis anywhere.

I mounted at -2mm for 26.5 ZeroG's so I'd be just a hair ahead of the line with my slightly-shorter BSL 27 Alien RS. You could easily drop another pair of Vipecs or Tectons (which have lots of heel adjustment) into the current tapped holes and be ready to roll without having to pay for shop mount.

SOLD
    I like them a lot, just decided to go shorter. This length appears to be sold out everywhere so I can't check the going price for a new pair, but I scored a deal at $560, so I can do $489 net to me with free shipping to lower 48.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 09-06-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Someone buy these so I don't have to.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Reusing the current drilled & tapped holes for Tecton / Vipec Evo will fit 284 to 309mm BSL. Used Gorilla Glue, which soaks into wood and leaves nice strong threaded holes in ski.

6/5 edit: Took careful measurements and corrected BSL range.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 08-23-2019 at 07:41 PM.

1,550g per ski on my postal scale.

That's 100g lighter than the black-topsheet 2020 model, which is odd considering Atomic said "no changes" for next season other than color. Maybe the factory was sloppy with the epoxy for 2020. https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...c-backland-107
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 06-05-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Yep, it's July.

August.

This is a great ski mags. I have a pair of 189s and skied the 182 in the Backcountry Magazine gear test last year. Super versatile, light and quite stable for their weight. Ski like a wider ski in deep snow and hold on better than you would expect on firm snow. re: the weight discrepancy, I have heard different weight reports in the range of 50 g within the 2019 model year from different sources. I'm not sure why that would be, but I also have never weighed different skis of the same model and size before. FWIW, my 189s come in at 1620. Somebody buy these. You won't regret it.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

^ Thanks for the info!

To sweeten the deal, I can throw in a black Outdoor Research Dry Isolation Pack that I used traveling for two weeks recently, and is still in cherry condition. It's a small minimalist 18L pack, and only weighs 4.2 ounces.

This one: Outdoor Research Dry Isolation Pack

Mfr Info
    This waterproof ultra-lightweight 18-liter pack comes with its own stuff sack, and when it’s stowed, it’s smaller than a can of beer (or a small coffee, if that’s more your thing). Carry it for side trips from base camp, or keep it inside your overnight pack to keep your camera dry during a downpour.

Roll-Top Closure
    Bungee System
    Stuff Sack Included (not sure if I still have it, but you don't need it)
    Adjustable Shoulder Straps
    Top Webbing Handle
    Waterproof
    Fully Seam-Taped
    Durable
    Ultra Lightweight
    Adjustable Shoulder Straps
    Top Handle