Tyrolia Attack Demo/Attack2 Demo: can they be used interchangeably on the same rails?

I've got one pair of skis with Tyrolia Attack 13 Demo bindings and am considering buying a second pair (different ski) with Tyrolia Attack2 13 Demo bindings.

Are the rails on these two bindings the same, so that I could travel with both pairs of skis and only one pair of bindings (and swap the non-rail part of the binding from one pair to the other as needed), or did the rails change from the Attack to the Attack2?

Thanks!
    Last edited by LiveEastSkiWest; 05-03-2019 at 07:47 AM.

They have the same adjustment plates and mounting pattern. Or at least the toes do as I ran attack at toes with regular heels on a demo track so that I could run my boots with gripwalk soles for a day.

Are you talking about interchanging parts from an Attack (non-demo) with an Attack Demo? I'm talking about whether I can use the heel/toe pieces from an Attack2 Demo on the rails from an Attack(1) Demo. Does that make sense?

I.e. I'm asking about compatibility between Attack1/Attack2 not between non-demo/demo.

Attack Demo and Attack AT demos are different. Toe tracks are the same but the heel tracks are different.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Thanks for a very helpful answer (even if the facts are unfortunate for my situation)!