Wireless Headset for work on Desktop

I am switching my phone system over to Amazon Chime. My ip phones at work have an end use date of a few months down the road.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but i have a desk top and lap top and want to get wireless connection to them so i dont have a cord with the headset. Do i buy a blue tooth dongle that uses a usb port to connect? Is that all i need?

My desk top does not have bluetooth so did not know if i am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I am switching my phone system over to Amazon Chime. My ip phones at work have an end use date of a few months down the road.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but i have a desk top and lap top and want to get wireless connection to them so i dont have a cord with the headset. Do i buy a blue tooth dongle that uses a usb port to connect? Is that all i need?

My desk top does not have bluetooth so did not know if i am missing something.
    Bluetooth dongle should do it. I'm assuming the headset is a bluetooth model?

Yeah a cheap USB bluetooth dongle is all you need. That's exactly what I do on my work desktop to use bluetooth headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Yeah a cheap USB bluetooth dongle is all you need. That's exactly what I do on my work desktop to use bluetooth headphones.
    ok thanks and yes the headset will be blutooth