Wireless Headset for work on Desktop

I am switching my phone system over to Amazon Chime. My ip phones at work have an end use date of a few months down the road.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but i have a desk top and lap top and want to get wireless connection to them so i dont have a cord with the headset. Do i buy a blue tooth dongle that uses a usb port to connect? Is that all i need?

My desk top does not have bluetooth so did not know if i am missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I am switching my phone system over to Amazon Chime. My ip phones at work have an end use date of a few months down the road.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but i have a desk top and lap top and want to get wireless connection to them so i dont have a cord with the headset. Do i buy a blue tooth dongle that uses a usb port to connect? Is that all i need?

My desk top does not have bluetooth so did not know if i am missing something.
    Bluetooth dongle should do it. I'm assuming the headset is a bluetooth model?

Yeah a cheap USB bluetooth dongle is all you need. That's exactly what I do on my work desktop to use bluetooth headphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Yeah a cheap USB bluetooth dongle is all you need. That's exactly what I do on my work desktop to use bluetooth headphones.
    ok thanks and yes the headset will be blutooth