Atomic Hawx XTD Ultra spare parts

I broke a buckle on the cuff during a gigantic tumble this weekend. I'm not sure what happened, but my guess is that an edge somehow hit the buckle (the skis in question have leashes..).

Anyways, since the season is far from over I'm in desperate need of a new buckle ASAP, but I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know if this is possible to obtain anywhere? From what I've read the XTD's are getting new buckles next season, so I fear I might be out of luck.

As a temporary solution I have moved the lower shell buckle up, but it's a little too short to be ideal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	932258.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	912.4 KB 
ID:	280579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	932257.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	412.4 KB 
ID:	280580

I haven’t bought any of this stuff from SkiMo, but it seems like they have what you need...

https://skimo.co/atomic-boot-parts?g...hoCSUcQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by DGamms View Post
    I haven’t bought any of this stuff from SkiMo, but it seems like they have what you need...

https://skimo.co/atomic-boot-parts?g...hoCSUcQAvD_BwE
    Thanks. Already checked that out, but it appears they only have the shell buckles. I need a cuff buckle. I'll shoot them an e-mail either way.

Any Atomic or Salomon retailer can order in the part from Amer. Assuming it's available you'd get it in about a week.

I picked up a set of XTD lower buckles from my local Evo shop. Took about a week as stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjon View Post
    Any Atomic or Salomon retailer can order in the part from Amer. Assuming it's available you'd get it in about a week.
    The retailer I bought the boots from from is trying to find some.

BTW: These buckles break kind of easily. The price to pay for low weight, I guess.