Thread: WEBCAM PURCHASE

WEBCAM PURCHASE

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Webcam to be installed outside my Hotel, but a I'm a total Tech Dummie.
    I need a cam that can be seen on line, has good quality and the possibility to have my logo appearing on the image.
    Thanks

Does it involve titties?

Riiiight. Outside..got it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Webcams are typically for webinar video or video conference like Skype type of stuff and hardly ever for outside installation (except rare occasions for say a laptop or tablet maybe with a built in camera.)
    https://www.logitech.com/en-us/video/webcams

You sound like you want a Surveillance or security video camera that records to storage or the DVR/NVR (compared to a trail camera that could also be used outside for recording and maybe has it's own small amount of memory)...

If you do not know enough about even what to ask for and it is for a business usage like a hotel, best to get a few local security and alarm type of businesses that are qualified to determine what and how it is best to accomplish what you want to do and do the proper installation. There are wired, wireless, movement detection activated and then where and how do they save the footage as well as how they get power and how long of recording archives are needed.... Lenses and focal lengths and areas needed to cover all can enter into the picture of the decision on what and how much...

I think he wants to install a webcam to display what’s happening on the street which anyone can access from the web, like the one KQ posted of Walla Walla not long ago. If W^2 calls it a webcam, that’s the gold standard.

https://www.cctvcameraworld.com/stre...ra-to-youtube/ I hope that there is a simpler option for tech dummies!!!?
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.