FS Pata H2No Medium Exc and Arc'teryx Pants Medium w flaw. Both cheap

Patagonia H2No Medium Black, very little use. Excellent $65 shipped SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190427_235352.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	704.8 KB 
ID:	280350

Vintage Arc'teryx Pants Medium OG Oh Canada
    One 8mm hole in pocket flap. Seam tape still good but...
    GAITERS FALLING OFF. unstuck, disconnected.
    Devise a repair or solution and they can still useful $35 shipped. SOLD

Name:	IMG_20190425_112952.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	747.0 KB 
ID:	280348

Name:	IMG_20190425_113040.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	280349
    Last edited by charlesj; 04-29-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Assuming I can just mail you a check (I don't PayPal), I'll take the Patagonia Pants.

Let me know, thanks

If Foggy passes I’m interested. Need black pants for next season.

Patagonia sold. Arc'teryx with flaw still available and damned cheap.

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Pmed on arc pants

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

FYI: I'm pretty sure those Arc'teryx pants are the Minuteman model. I sent one off to Arc'teryx only a while ago for warranty repair for the very same gaiter de-adhesion issue. They have fixed these types of failures for me in the past, and have confirmed that they will fix this too. YMMV, but I think they'll do it as a matter of policy.

Quote Originally Posted by DtEW View Post
    FYI: I'm pretty sure those Arc'teryx pants are the Minuteman model. I sent one off to Arc'teryx only a while ago for warranty repair for the very same gaiter de-adhesion issue. They have fixed these types of failures for me in the past, and have confirmed that they will fix this too. YMMV, but I think they'll do it as a matter of policy.
    I sent them my similar vintage jacket recently which was twenty years old but not worn all the time. The seam tape was coming off. They said it had reached the end of its usable lifespan. I was given the option of half off a new one (half of $700 is still a lot) or they will return it unrepaired. I am leaning toward the latter. I can try to repair it myself. As much as I like Arc'teryx I think my next goretex garment will be from CFS

Quote Originally Posted by charlesj View Post
    I sent them my similar vintage jacket recently which was twenty years old but not worn all the time. The seam tape was coming off. They said it had reached the end of its usable lifespan. I was given the option of half off a new one (half of $700 is still a lot) or they will return it unrepaired. I am leaning toward the latter. I can try to repair it myself. As much as I like Arc'teryx I think my next goretex garment will be from CFS

I hear that. I suspect that my difference-in-experience might be due to the fact that I have so much Arc'teryx gear (I spent a few K one crazy year a long time ago when Steep And Cheap was truly cheap) that I rotate between. When it arrives at Arc'teryx Service's doorstep, it's pretty much pristine aside from the adhesive failure. I'm sure they're shamed into the service.

Yeah, almost everything I have with this sort of construction has suffered from this failure on some portion of the garment (although it needs to be said that not every instance on a given garment has failed). I'm waiting for this batch to come back so I can send the next batch (and not be out of clothing for my pursuits). The brand has certainly lost a bit of luster for me... but they do work well when they're not de-laminating. :P I'm sure I'd feel differently if I was denied service.

I have no problem with Arc'teryx. They have been great with the few items that I have sent back to them over the decades. I don't expect stuff to last forever.

I have a pair of Alpha bibs that had the gaiter fail in the exact same way after 7 yrs of moderate use (which still seems like a pretty good lifespan to me). My solution was to just rip out the gaiter and I haven't regretted it since. I'm sure Arcteryx would fix them, too, but didn't see a need.