FS: Brand new 130 mm Look Pivot Rossignol FKS Brakes

I have a brand new set of FKS/ Pivot wide brakes, 130s. I bought a set of bindings with them and ended up using them on a narrower set of skis so I have no need for these. $50 shipped.
    Last edited by Ducksta13; 05-21-2019 at 07:13 AM.

To clear up any confusion this is what I am selling

https://www.evo.com/ski-binding-brak...gnol-fks/pivot

At first I thought who sells brakes for $80 on tar, then I saw 52 post, 51 in gear swap and 1 asking for tar mags to vote for your lame picture contest. Fuck off.
    Offer them up fr $25 or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksta13 View Post
    There is a guy selling a pair over on Newschoolers for 50, brand new entire base with 115 brakes
    GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    FS: PIVOT/FKS BASEPLATES, 115MM, $50 SHIPPED. Light use, $50 to your door. Keep thinking I’ll need them, but it doesn’t really snow here and I like skinny skis anyway.
    GTFO

My local shop swaps them for free

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Reduced to $50 because apparently I hurt some feelings asking sub internet pricing for a brand new item.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksta13 View Post
    Reduced to $50 because apparently I hurt some feelings asking sub internet pricing for a brand new item.
    Nobody has hurt feeling. It's just that you're trying to sell shit on here for retail prices. You have 50 post and %100 of those are in Gear Swap. Thats not how it works around here. There are hundreds of guys on this forum that can get those plates for $22 each from Rossi and will gladly pass that deal along to people who contribute to this forum. People who offer advice on how to fix their skis, where to stay cheaply, backcountry beta, local bike trails, understanding what happens in the 3rd floor work bathroom, people who lend other guys gear when the are in a bind, people who contribute to this forum.
    If you want a place to go sell your shit for retail prices (after you get them for a pro discount re:Salomon hookups) go to Ebay or Craigslist (also a place for 3rd floor bathroom stuff).