Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    But most of all--and this is crazy coming from someone who never had ANY interest in having kids and blew up more than one relationship because of it--my daughters are now the best part of my day. Yes, I still feel the highs of a good downhill or the sanctity of a long backcountry hunt, but watching your kids experience things, develop passions and celebrate their own awesome days is truly a magnificent feeling. It's worth all of the hard work, no doubt about it.
    Beautifully said!

Somewhere in the middle of three daughters under 11, I bought a Vette. Great option.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Girls are 9 and 10 now. We’ve made them part of our lives in the mountains. I won’t say it’s been easy but man it’s worth it now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Take kiddo skiing as much as possible.
    Like seriously. Lost my father unexpectedly but one thing he gave me was a love for the mountains and the love of skiing.
    Now my daughter has got the ski bug. No doubt she will raise her kids to ski.
    And one more thing being a Dad is so much better than being a self absorbed asshole who never had kids.

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Has this been posted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Girls are 9 and 10 now. We’ve made them part of our lives in the mountains. I won’t say it’s been easy but man it’s worth it now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    My kids are 3 and 6. I took the 6 year old skiing from age 3 and he just started a seasonal program this past winter. 3 year old will start next winter. At least when they are young, kids will love anything you spend time doing with them and their enthusiasm is incredible. I'll admit I was a little happy the older one went into a program this year, so I would have some time to ski on my own. What I didn't expect was how time skiing with his peers would accelerate his enthusiasm and progression -- and how satisfying just hearing that totally unaffected joy kids can have is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Fuck you for thrunting this trainwreck of a thread up further with Creed. Really scum of the earth level cunting there.
    still laughing about this almost exactly a year later