Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4-20!!!!!

4-20!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2191.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	279236
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Name:  New Day Weed!.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  60.1 KB

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Name:  IMG_2882.JPG
Views: 622
Size:  9.6 KB

Indeed!
    27° 18°

Local news has been running stories with state and local police about 420 and the dangers of driving stoned.

It's like it's the St. Patrick's Day of weed.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Tomorrow is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Local news has been running stories with state and local police about 420 and the dangers of driving stoned.

It's like it's the St. Patrick's Day of weed.
    X

4-20 no longer merits exclamation points, and certainly not 5.
    https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...t-super-boring

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    4-20 no longer merits exclamation points, and certainly not 5.
    https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...t-super-boring
    What a buzz kill. That guy needs to lighten up or maybe just light-up more. He only liked it because it was illegal? Guess he'll need to start a new life of crime to get his thrills. <roll eyes>
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

What a buzz kill. That guy needs to lighten up or maybe just light-up more. He only liked it because it was illegal? Guess he'll need to start a new life of crime to get his thrills. <roll eyes>
    KQ, probably time for recommended service on the sarcasm meter. Or light-up yourself. That was funny, and funny because it's true...

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    KQ, probably time for recommended service on the sarcasm meter. Or light-up yourself. That was funny, and funny because it's true...
    or maybe.... just maybe you need a check too?

posted on FB (probably just as well as I saw some idiots lighting up in the parking lot of one of our cannabis stores and in another people were actually smoking pot in the store):

Yep, it’s 4/20! That means you’ll see a lot more cops out today. WWPD, CPPD, WWSO, and WSP will be out conducting DUI emphasis patrol’s. Please don’t put yourself and others at risk, have a safe weekend!

and:

WSP ramping up marijuana emphasis patrols ahead of 4/20

Ahead of a weekend of celebrating for some, Washington State Patrol will up their patrols on the highway.

4/20 is connected to the celebration and consumption of marijuana. Troopers will nab anyone driving under the influence of drugs.

"The last time 4/20 fell on a Saturday nationwide, the increase of collisions showed the same levels of a Super Bowl Sunday," said Trooper Chris Thorson with Washington State Patrol.

In addition to the emphasis patrols, WSP's Mobile Impaired Driving Unit got a face-lift. The MIDU is a mobile DUI processing center and incident command post in 2006.

Drug Recognition Experts are now on board too. They evaluate potential drivers under the influence, building a stronger case for all DUI prosecutions, according to a press release from WSP. They'll be inside the MIDU starting Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning.

"Keep in mind that troopers are specifically trained in detecting drug use while driving," Thorson said. "Don't think that just because you smoke marijuana and don't drink that you can't get a DUI, because you can."

Troopers encourage drivers to plan a ride ahead or use a ride-share.

IDK.. Decriminalization and full legalization take a lot of the novelty out of 420 day. However, 4/22 will still be national surprise random drug test day.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

My go to dispensary was packed this morning at 0830.
    They had a $4.20/gr sale.

Musical accompaniment for the day

Only the chorus can now be
    “You May see me tonight with a quite legal smile.
    It costs even less and it’s better, by a mile.
    The Man understands we won’t kill anyone.
    We’re just here to have us some fun”

Re: saturation patrols in WW - are LEOs watching for people driving under the speed limit?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Musical accompaniment for the day

Only the chorus can now be
    “You May see me tonight with a quite legal smile.
    It costs even less and it’s better, by a mile.
    The Man understands we won’t kill anyone.
    We’re just here to have us some fun”

Re: saturation patrols in WW - are LEOs watching for people driving under the speed limit?

Re: legalization - I have to say I find it more satisfying and relaxing. After years and years of being looked down on as a "pot head druggie" because I chose marijuana over alcohol suddenly I'm not so bad anymore and I LOVE the choice of strains with the ability to dial in exactly what I want.

Re: WW saturation patrols - LOL! Yeah probably but it's enough to freak me out. I'll be going to a 420 celebration at a local shop this afternoon to hit up my favorite food truck for dinner but will be saving any celebratory cannabis for after I get home. Just don't need the headache and hassles and I'm more risk adverse now than I was in my younger days.

https://www.facebook.com/skoshmilton...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2191.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	279236
    Mine too! And my grandfather's. He wasn't hitler tho

Re: legalization - I have to say I find it more satisfying and relaxing. After years and years of being looked down on as a "pot head druggie" because I chose marijuana over alcohol suddenly I'm not so bad anymore and I LOVE the choice of strains with the ability to dial in exactly what I want.

Re: WW saturation patrols - LOL! Yeah probably but it's enough to freak me out. I'll be going to a 420 celebration at a local shop this afternoon to hit up my favorite food truck for dinner but will be saving any celebratory cannabis for after I get home. Just don't need the headache and hassles and I'm more risk adverse now than I was in my younger days.

You still can't buy a gun without lying on the ATF form.
    As far as maximum enforcement--strict enforcement of speed limits (no five over) and rear license obscured (ie no hitch mounted bike racks) on the way to and at Burning Man. Laws that are only strictly enforced 1 week per year.

i wish i had some brownies right now, fuck

WSP ramping up marijuana emphasis patrols ahead of 4/20

Ahead of a weekend of celebrating for some
    Speaking of WSP...free video live stream from 420 Fest. Widespread is on at 730 Eastern, 530 Mountain. Moonfest on right now I think.

https://www.nugs.tv/free/?showID=39

Jeebus, 10 mile drive to town and I passed 3 state troopers parked along the shoulder or in the median.

4-20!!!!!

Guys just ride a bike or get stoned and take public transit.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    i wish i had some brownies right now, fuck
    Jeebus, 10 mile drive to town and I passed 3 state troopers parked along the shoulder or in the median.
    I don't get what they'll find. I drive all the time on edibles, and Ill bet I can outwit and fast talk any fat ass cop on a hangover full of donut sugar. Or just sit there and enjoy the stupidity with a lot of yes sirs.

As far as the brownies, Northampton, Ma, half mile off of 91. Legal. Good.

If it gives you a headache, you need better stuff.