Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46

Thread: 4-20!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,140

    4-20!!!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2191.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	279236
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    28,666
    Name:  New Day Weed!.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  60.1 KB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,257
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    992
    Name:  IMG_2882.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  9.6 KB

    Indeed!
    24° 06°

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    10,533

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    Local news has been running stories with state and local police about 420 and the dangers of driving stoned.

    It's like it's the St. Patrick's Day of weed.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,451
    Tomorrow is the real deal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    34,864
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Local news has been running stories with state and local police about 420 and the dangers of driving stoned.

    It's like it's the St. Patrick's Day of weed.
    X

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,116
    4-20 no longer merits exclamation points, and certainly not 5.
    https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...t-super-boring

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    4-20 no longer merits exclamation points, and certainly not 5.
    https://www.newyorker.com/culture/cu...t-super-boring
    What a buzz kill. That guy needs to lighten up or maybe just light-up more. He only liked it because it was illegal? Guess he'll need to start a new life of crime to get his thrills. <roll eyes>
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    What a buzz kill. That guy needs to lighten up or maybe just light-up more. He only liked it because it was illegal? Guess he'll need to start a new life of crime to get his thrills. <roll eyes>
    KQ, probably time for recommended service on the sarcasm meter. Or light-up yourself. That was funny, and funny because it's true...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    KQ, probably time for recommended service on the sarcasm meter. Or light-up yourself. That was funny, and funny because it's true...
    or maybe.... just maybe you need a check too?
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    posted on FB (probably just as well as I saw some idiots lighting up in the parking lot of one of our cannabis stores and in another people were actually smoking pot in the store):



    Yep, it’s 4/20! That means you’ll see a lot more cops out today. WWPD, CPPD, WWSO, and WSP will be out conducting DUI emphasis patrol’s. Please don’t put yourself and others at risk, have a safe weekend!







    and:


    WSP ramping up marijuana emphasis patrols ahead of 4/20

    Ahead of a weekend of celebrating for some, Washington State Patrol will up their patrols on the highway.

    4/20 is connected to the celebration and consumption of marijuana. Troopers will nab anyone driving under the influence of drugs.

    "The last time 4/20 fell on a Saturday nationwide, the increase of collisions showed the same levels of a Super Bowl Sunday," said Trooper Chris Thorson with Washington State Patrol.

    In addition to the emphasis patrols, WSP's Mobile Impaired Driving Unit got a face-lift. The MIDU is a mobile DUI processing center and incident command post in 2006.

    Drug Recognition Experts are now on board too. They evaluate potential drivers under the influence, building a stronger case for all DUI prosecutions, according to a press release from WSP. They'll be inside the MIDU starting Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning.

    "Keep in mind that troopers are specifically trained in detecting drug use while driving," Thorson said. "Don't think that just because you smoke marijuana and don't drink that you can't get a DUI, because you can."

    Troopers encourage drivers to plan a ride ahead or use a ride-share.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    3,322
    IDK.. Decriminalization and full legalization take a lot of the novelty out of 420 day. However, 4/22 will still be national surprise random drug test day.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs CO
    Posts
    576
    My go to dispensary was packed this morning at 0830.
    They had a $4.20/gr sale.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,163
    Musical accompaniment for the day


    Only the chorus can now be
    “You May see me tonight with a quite legal smile.
    It costs even less and it’s better, by a mile.
    The Man understands we won’t kill anyone.
    We’re just here to have us some fun”

    Re: saturation patrols in WW - are LEOs watching for people driving under the speed limit?
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Musical accompaniment for the day


    Only the chorus can now be
    “You May see me tonight with a quite legal smile.
    It costs even less and it’s better, by a mile.
    The Man understands we won’t kill anyone.
    We’re just here to have us some fun”

    Re: saturation patrols in WW - are LEOs watching for people driving under the speed limit?

    Re: legalization - I have to say I find it more satisfying and relaxing. After years and years of being looked down on as a "pot head druggie" because I chose marijuana over alcohol suddenly I'm not so bad anymore and I LOVE the choice of strains with the ability to dial in exactly what I want.

    Re: WW saturation patrols - LOL! Yeah probably but it's enough to freak me out. I'll be going to a 420 celebration at a local shop this afternoon to hit up my favorite food truck for dinner but will be saving any celebratory cannabis for after I get home. Just don't need the headache and hassles and I'm more risk adverse now than I was in my younger days.


    https://www.facebook.com/skoshmilton...type=3&theater
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2191.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	279236
    Mine too! And my grandfather's. He wasn't hitler tho

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,116
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Re: legalization - I have to say I find it more satisfying and relaxing. After years and years of being looked down on as a "pot head druggie" because I chose marijuana over alcohol suddenly I'm not so bad anymore and I LOVE the choice of strains with the ability to dial in exactly what I want.

    Re: WW saturation patrols - LOL! Yeah probably but it's enough to freak me out. I'll be going to a 420 celebration at a local shop this afternoon to hit up my favorite food truck for dinner but will be saving any celebratory cannabis for after I get home. Just don't need the headache and hassles and I'm more risk adverse now than I was in my younger days.


    https://www.facebook.com/skoshmilton...type=3&theater
    You still can't buy a gun without lying on the ATF form.
    As far as maximum enforcement--strict enforcement of speed limits (no five over) and rear license obscured (ie no hitch mounted bike racks) on the way to and at Burning Man. Laws that are only strictly enforced 1 week per year.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    4,039
    i wish i had some brownies right now, fuck

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    5,753
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post


    WSP ramping up marijuana emphasis patrols ahead of 4/20

    Ahead of a weekend of celebrating for some
    Speaking of WSP...free video live stream from 420 Fest. Widespread is on at 730 Eastern, 530 Mountain. Moonfest on right now I think.

    https://www.nugs.tv/free/?showID=39

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    13,640
    Jeebus, 10 mile drive to town and I passed 3 state troopers parked along the shoulder or in the median.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    992

    4-20!!!!!

    Guys just ride a bike or get stoned and take public transit.
    24° 06°

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    34,864
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    i wish i had some brownies right now, fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Jeebus, 10 mile drive to town and I passed 3 state troopers parked along the shoulder or in the median.
    I don't get what they'll find. I drive all the time on edibles, and Ill bet I can outwit and fast talk any fat ass cop on a hangover full of donut sugar. Or just sit there and enjoy the stupidity with a lot of yes sirs.


    As far as the brownies, Northampton, Ma, half mile off of 91. Legal. Good.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,451
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Re: legalization - I have to say I find it more satisfying and relaxing. After years and years of being looked down on as a "pot head druggie" because I chose marijuana over alcohol suddenly I'm not so bad anymore and I LOVE the choice of strains with the ability to dial in exactly what I want.

    Re: WW saturation patrols - LOL! Yeah probably but it's enough to freak me out. I'll be going to a 420 celebration at a local shop this afternoon to hit up my favorite food truck for dinner but will be saving any celebratory cannabis for after I get home. Just don't need the headache and hassles and I'm more risk adverse now than I was in my younger days.


    https://www.facebook.com/skoshmilton...type=3&theater
    If it gives you a headache, you need better stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •