Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ugh. And people ask me why I hate Vail, Alterra, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    they are also throwing in a parking garage that should start this fall, so expect even worse parking problems in breck for the next season
    Breck's town council is also forcing the property owner to sell his building adjacent to the south gondi lot to build the garage. If he won't sell, they already passed a resolution to condemn the property and acquire it by eminent domain. Shady. I'm sure they will fuck him over on the price.

VR also just sold the parking lot next to the Keystone gondola to a development group.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    My friends are going to be so pissed. The old crusty locals hit the morning pow day for several laps and then off to work. This is going to throw that off...or they pay to park.

Progress
    They really need to build a bigass locker room with seasonal rental lockers. Make 'em available first to Park City and Summit County residents to encourage people to ride the bus. The ROI is probably better on selling UGGs to Texicans, so it likely won't happen.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

^^^^

For the win.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

He needs two great lawyers so they can drill a hole in Vail's skull so they can touch dicks in the middle.