Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If I had the bank for new skis in that width, those ^^^ would be on my short list.

My tall charging ski buddy currently uses fx95hp as his quiver of one. Previous quiver on one skis for him have been volkl g41 (in 198) and stormriders. He’s not always charging hard because he also skis with his mellow wife (good skier) and kids, too. His claim is that the kastles’ hold their own just as well as his stormriders but do not require the consistent heavy input. He’s a CA skier (Kirkwood, squaw/alpine, sugarbowl, mammoth)

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Commander 98, thread done
    Agree. The woodsman or wildcat might fit the bill too.

+1 for 192cm Blizzard Cochise. Won't rail slalom turns on piste but is receptive to high edge angles to help with medium radius carves and is super solid in nearly every condition. Given the radius, it can actually be quite pivoty if the tips and tails have a slight detune. I'm 178cm and 68kg and don't feel that I need the 185 length. Haven't skied the Legend 105's, so no input there unfortunately.

There's really only one way to charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"