Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Never, ever, read the comments.
    Sometimes I do, when feel like I might be regaining my faith in humanity. Reading comments puts me right back in my place real quick.

Report says she was found naked and dead near Echo Lake. WTF? And no one says she was a wack job? Obviously parents and school mates not paying attention. Though her FB post showed she was wacked.

I'm sure the Colorado legislature which is still frighteningly in session is going to pass a bill that raises the age to purchase a long gun to 21 or higher. How convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Report says she was found naked and dead near Echo Lake. WTF? And no one says she was a wack job? Obviously parents and school mates not paying attention. Though her FB post showed she was wacked.

I'm sure the Colorado legislature which is still frighteningly in session is going to pass a bill that raises the age to purchase a long gun to 21 or higher. How convenient.
    Good. A fucking person that wacked out shouldn’t be allowed to buy a gun.

Amazing they found her so quick. I was bracing for a weeklong school shutdown.

Report says she was found naked and dead near Echo Lake. WTF? And no one says she was a wack job?
    WTF are you talking about? Everyone I know was pretty aware that she was a whackadoodle.

Obviously parents and school mates not paying attention. Though her FB post showed she was wacked.
    How did you draw this conclusion?

How about a background check, mandatory waiting period, compulsory registration, AND an increase in the age to purchase? Seems reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Crazy story. Eagle county schools were called off today for this I think.

Grandmother has a cabin very close to Echo lake.
    Nope, not closed but they are/were on lockout.

man, I know this is going to fan the poly flames but from where I sit this exemplifies the problem with unfettered, fast, easy access to fire-arms. Yes, she was a nutter and menacing. She was obviously not well but her access to weapons amplified everything - threatened a community and ultimately took her life. I'm glad the threat is over but everything here is a waste and unnecessary.

Sol Pais sounds like a good name for a spa in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Sol Pais sounds like a good name for a spa in Arizona
    Not anymore.

She died doing what she loved.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    Unfortunately I made that mistake already. Lots of false flag comments because the government wants to take yur gunz.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Some people are finally realizing what's going on!

Name:  when-thegovernment-says-you-dont-need-n-ar-15-you-need-an-26091633.png
Views: 460
Size:  135.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    She died doing what she loved.
    She will be dearly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Everyone I know was pretty aware that she was a whackadoodle.

How did you draw this conclusion?

How about a background check, mandatory waiting period, compulsory registration, AND an increase in the age to purchase? Seems reasonable to me.
    Everyone you know knew? Do you know this chick or people that knew her?

People in FL that were interviewed that knew her said she was quiet, a good student, didn't show signs of being wacked out. Her parents said the same. Keep up. Then move somewhere freedom isn't valued.

People in FL that were interviewed that knew her said she was quiet, a good student, didn't show signs of being wacked out. Her parents said the same. Keep up. Then move somewhere freedom isn't valued.
    FREEEEEEEEEEEEDUMB!!!

Anyone sane who has read her website would definitely have some serious concerns.

Her father even said that she likely has mental issues.

Anyone who is obsessed with a school shooting that occurred before they were even born is off their rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    It's much harder to rent a car at 18 in Colorado than buy a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    man, I know this is going to fan the poly flames but from where I sit this exemplifies the problem with unfettered, fast, easy access to fire-arms. Yes, she was a nutter and menacing. She was obviously not well but her access to weapons amplified everything - threatened a community and ultimately took her life. I'm glad the threat is over but everything here is a waste and unnecessary.
    Yup. Why the gun nuts are so concerned about a longer waiting period is beyond comprehension. That group is truly a special kind of fearful kooks. I wonder what percent of them are flat earthers also.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    It's much harder to rent a car at 18 in Colorado than buy a gun.
    Rent? There's gun rentals now? I purchased/titled my first car at 15. Terrible comparison

Cliff Notes. In Colo. it's easier for a teenager to to get a gun than a car. Probably easier to BUY a gun than RENT a car.

Sad end to a national mental health problem.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLanTheman View Post
    Rent? There's gun rentals now? I purchased/titled my first car at 15. Terrible comparison
    Read much? And, yes, there are gun rentals.

On range only for rentals. One shop will not rent to you unless you bring 2 friends along. Anyone want to guess why?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Well the FBI obviously knew. Since as soon as it was recorded that she had bought a gun in CO, their flag went up on the person they were monitoring.

If she had to wait 2 weeks to get the gun, there would have been time to intervene. Instead, half a million kids missed a day of school and had another threat of fatal violence added to their experience.

so you dont do a Sol on yourself.

Can you leave the gun rental area without a federal background check and a substantial deposit equalling the price of the firearm?

Anyone can buy property as an adult. It is easier to buy a house than rent at 18, same with a car unless there's considerable collateral.

What did I miss, how is it not a terrible comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Well the FBI obviously knew. Since as soon as it was recorded that she had bought a gun in CO, their flag went up on the person they were monitoring.

If she had to wait 2 weeks to get the gun, there would have been time to intervene. Instead, half a million kids missed a day of school and had another threat of fatal violence added to their experience.
    Schools with adequate security had nothing to worry about. Neither did banks, government offices, etc. But people don't care about kids like they do about their money and public servant politicians.

The girl was going turkey hunting in a very unpopulated area and the state closes half the schools.

She bought a shotgun and shells. You can get that nearly anywhere.

She used that shotgun to blow her own head off. Glad your kids are now safe to go back to fucking off on the internet Colorado...oh I meant school...same brainwashing different teacher....