Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Got an update today. The video is touching and heartbreaking at the same time.

.gofundme.com/support-for-the-treadway-family-update-supporters

TODAY
    by Tim Grey, Organizer
    From Tessa:
    Today marks a year that Dave crossed into heaven, his biggest adventure yet, but one we can't follow him on just yet.

This year has been extremely challenging and extremely beautiful. Becoming a single mother, giving birth to our third son, learning to bank and fix snowmobiles, and trying to create a home where we can grieve, heal and feel loved.

Dave's last post to social media was a quote his mom had taught him "the sweet isn't as sweet without the sour".
    Every time I hear my boys laugh, see them smile and watch them experience joy, the 'sweet' almost overwhelms me and that is beautiful.
    The love and support that has rallied around our family; food, dirt bikes, surf trips, we have been so Loved and that it beautiful.
    This video was shot 2 weeks before Dave passed away, we held it back as we were not ready to share this treasure with the world, but feel now is the perfect time.

I hope you enjoy it, learn from it, share it and Chase Life!

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Miss you Dave!