pinched nerve in hip?

no idea how this occurred but over the past week if i step at an angle with my foot and kind of push off the other leg, i feel an acute pain in my hip and the whole leg wobbles.

it’s hard to reproduce with any consistency.

if it’s not a nerve, has anyone had success with a particular stretch for this issue?

hopefully will see an osteo tomorrow but this is bad timing for bump season!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

You getting old.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

pinched nerve in hip?

Could be your back? Hope ya heal up quick

thanks.

the sharp pain and then having my leg fold like wet cardboard is getting pretty annoying.

In a long process of “hip” issues, I eventually discovered it was virtually all referred pain from my spine.

ymmv, but just noting: that shit will trick you.

Got something kinda like that. Not as bad as your cause I don't fold up.
    I was told mine is from a small tear in the "gasket" that goes around the hip joint ( the ball)
    I was told its supposed to keep it tight against the ball but with a tear it becomes a little loose. That's the sharp pain When its loose I may get it repaired one day Not there yet though

Should consider regular yoga to help strengthen the core, which would help your back and maybe your hip. Ya ya once again I’m that guy saying “just do yoga” on the nets and IRL. But seriously it’s good stuff and there are many good hip stretches. I can show you some time if you want to come over in your lulu lemon man.
    27° 18°

so i met my gf at the ole bloc gym for a few boulders. would just do a couple easy ones, i said. but for some reason, feeling good, i keep working my way up. v5, flash. v6, almost flash. v7, look at me! then, thinking i shouldn’t push it i decide it’s enough. i take one step down the stairs and something grazes my foot, startling me. mistep!

like taking the needle off the record carelessly i almost crash on the spot. can’t wait to see the doc to get to the bottom of this.

/blog.

dan, we can do some sunrise yoga for the gram, sure

could be nerve, could be something else. Anything that causes severe pain when you weight the leg will cause the leg to give way to relieve the pain. It's a reflex. It doesn't necessarily means the nerve to the leg is pinched.