Anyone have square taper short cranks? 150 or 160mm

I just bought a magnetic hand bike for rehab (labrum repair surgery) and it came with 130mm cranks. Longer cranks will help re-activate my range of motion, but here’s the issues ...

-“Drive side” crank is currently spiderless (the trainer is internally geared) and has limited clearance, so I’m not sure if I can fit a spidered crank on there ... see pic below

-If I use two non drive side cranks then I will need another hand pedal to thread into the new crank, since my hand pedals are currently left and right sided

Anyone have old kids bike or track bike parts that might work? Beat up and dirty is okay, chipped is okay because these will never bear body weight. Likewise if it’s not the exact square taper standard, doesn’t matter as these won’t bear weight. Just need working threads for the pedal and crank puller as I won’t be able to re-tap anything.

Ideas?

On a related topic, anyone know how to get pedal spindles that will accept a 7/8” diameter bike grip? I have tons of extra grips lying around and the ones that came with this thing are a bit cheesy, would be fun to put some blinged out lock ons on the trainer ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Cheap BMX square taper cranks, and if you can't fit the drive side crank on your machine, put two non-drive side cranks on. $12 each.
    For your grips:
    Buy some cheap pedal axles and find some 7/8 OD bearings with the correct ID and mount your lock on grips over the bearings. $1.50 each. Single axles can be had for $3 with hardware. (or remove axles from old pedals)
    The outside bearing has a nut and washer and a shoulder to stay in place, the inboard bearing needs to be kept in place, you can place a PVC spacer between the bearings so they don't fall in towards each other.
    If you go with 2 non drive side cranks, you can buy two left pedal axles as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.pdf 
Views:	25 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	278552

^^^^^
    For the fuckin win!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Been busy the last 2 days but wanted to say, awesome!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell