Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My skis have arrived. Bump for a positive transaction experience. The 4th pr of sandwich dynastars ive exchanged with vitamin I. Any pairs of 194 super nobis out there I will buy...

BUMP for price drop on Jesters & Griffons.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

PM sent on the Jesters..

PM sent on Griffons

All items are SOLD.

Thanks everybody.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Got the Jesters and they are Perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by glademover View Post
    Got the Jesters and they are Perfect...
    Yeah, pretty rare for a mounted & "used" pair to look as new as that. I wasn't original owner, but I tried to describe it accurately. ...As if it was skied for only a half-day, and maybe very gently loaded/unloaded from a car that day.

Glad you will put it to good use!