SQUEEZE and "X" Tour Summer 2019

I just purchased tickets for Squeeze in concert at Deer Valley. They are touring throughout the USA this summer. I love this band, and have seen them in the '70s. IMHO, one of the top ballad bands ever! Anyone plan on seeing Squeeze this summer?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 8.33.00 AM.png
Views: 252
Size:  548.3 KB

Last edited by schindlerpiste; 04-13-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Yo SP, word up... I like squeeze a lot, but LOVE ' X '. I may well get to that show this summer.

Kind of an odd combo though, and I like that.

I saw X at the depot about 10-12 yrs ago w/ Henry Rollins to open. That was intense. Hank in your face, then Exene wailing. That's good livin'.

SQUEEZE Tour Summer 2019

Some how, one of the dorms at my college got X to play their Halloween Party. That was definitely good livin!

I agree that is an odd combo, but hell, if X can play Buck Owens Crystal Palace in Bako, they can prob make anything work. They should definitely be the headline tho

High energy and really great lyrics. Lots of hopping and bopping. Sounds like a fun evening to me.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix