Thread: Arizona Shredit

Arizona Shredit

It was a good season down here. Mu computer is being moody, she's 11 years old so for some reason I can't embed youtube videos. I apologize but you're gonna have to click on this here linky. Now before yall tell me I need to go faster and hit some airs let me tell ya, I'm 43 and feeling it! I like staying close to the ground these days.

https://youtu.be/w2x8gQFAQo8
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Super nice!!!!!

Sent from my moto e5 plus using TGR Forums mobile app

Looks like a celestial season.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Some damn fine skiing and fun looking terrain.

Great season for ya down there!

That last run is sooo dope.

Winning. That opposing face at 2:05 needs a spanking.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    For a POV edit that there is the shit.

Cheers

That's some good skiing right there. Always like your edits showing that fun looking micro range of mountains seldom scene.

Straight lining rough trees? One little slip...ouch!

Thanks for posting this up! It's cool to watch now that I've skied most of it.
    It sucks to suck.

Thanks you guys! I put a lot into that two minutes and 9 seconds this season.

@Buster, Thanks for helping me with my lack of internetting skills.

@BMSFDS, I'm glad you liked the silent line. I had written that shot off but while editing realized how much I loved the sound of the wind and that cold pow so I decided to put it at the end and go au-naturale.

@Fred P, I had a few moments where I though to myself "What the fuck are you doing, you're 43 years old" but I love to create and I was determined to try and make an edit that was exciting to watch. To be honest, over the last 4 years or so I have recurring nightmares about tree strikes.

@Dolphinski, It was really fun seeing you and a few other groups out there and getting after it. It was a very busy year out in the back country here! We have never had so much traffic but I had a great time meeting up with others and sharing the skin track and ski lines.

@Makerstelemark, I think Dolphinski and friends spanked it up real good the next day!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Those backcountry lines look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    Those backcountry lines look awesome.
    When we have the snow it's a damn fun mountain. We don't have sustained steep pitches like in the Rockies or the Sierra but the terrain is really fun just a bit shorter. The snowpack is generally a lot more manageable than the Rockies though. I think it's behavior is much more like the eastern Sierras.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post

@Dolphinski, It was really fun seeing you and a few other groups out there and getting after it. It was a very busy year out in the back country here! We have never had so much traffic but I had a great time meeting up with others and sharing the skin track and ski lines.

@Makerstelemark, I think Dolphinski and friends spanked it up real good the next day!
    Yeah, I was surprised, there was a day a few weeks ago when there were groups seemingly everywhere. It's been a great intro to the area. Met lot's of good people and had a lot of fun.

If that video was from the day we ran into you on the exit skintrack, we were probably dropping into that face right as the video finished haha
    It sucks to suck.