Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    I really need to NOT watch the postgame interviews, cause it makes me want to throw a brick through my TV.... Fuck those fucking fuck Sharks. Jones just said he thought they were looking at goalkeeper interference on that last play. REALLY?!?!?

@tbh: shoot your tv. and your computer while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    I really need to NOT watch the postgame interviews, cause it makes me want to throw a brick through my TV.... Fuck those fucking fuck Sharks. Jones just said he thought they were looking at goalkeeper interference on that last play. REALLY?!?!?
    If none of the 4 refs could see a hand pass, why are you surprised Jones at the other end of the ice didn't see it either?
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

If all 4 refs could miss an obvious delay of game or Parayko's vicious slash on Haley I think it was--I don't think Haley made it back on the ice--why is anyone surprised they missed the hand pass?

NHL PLAYOFFS 2019!!!

Didn't it graze Boumeesters shin? Looked to me like the spin on the puck changed as it grazed his shin
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Didn't it graze Boumeesters shin? Looked to me like the spin on the puck changed as it grazed his shin
    Apparently it doesn't matter, it can hit an opposing player or ref on its way--it's still an illegal hand pass.

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/st...59321201299456

he's allowed to knock the puck out of the air, he didn't close his hand on it, and he didn't exactly put it on his team mates tape-
    plus there were three blues right there.... like Red says

I got no horse in this fight, but officiating has mostly sucked since Fraser, McCreary, Koharski retired.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

NHL PLAYOFFS 2019!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Fuck the sharks. Refs gave them both game sevens and now this game. If they end up playing the Bruins it will be the first time in my life that'll be rooting for some POS masshole team.
    Wahhhhhhhhhh. Been a looong 17 years for you huh. 3/4 wouldnít be too bad. But your tears taste great.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    @tbh: shoot your tv. and your computer while you're at it.
    Hahaha agreed
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    I got no horse in this fight, but officiating has mostly sucked since... Koharski retired.
    haha Koharski

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Fuck the sharks. Refs gave them both game sevens and now this game. If they end up playing the Bruins it will be the first time in my life that'll be rooting for some POS masshole team.
    Same.

I'd be amazed if the Canes can't get a win in this series but here's hoping.

btw Brad Marchand called and said he's psyched thebirdhunter and gloldenboy are rooting for him now.

I don't even mind the Shark's, Couture is a stud who is lighting up the playoffs.. BUT that was a blatant and obvious hand pass...

Need more Canadian refs, they just have a better eye for the game

If the Sharks win the cup it'll be the first year an asterisk goes with the team name. And the team photo should include the cup and four guys in stripes. It doesn't matter anyway, as the Bruins are going to use any team out of the west as toilet paper much like the Pens did with Vegas last year.

haha Koharski

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I don't even mind the Shark's, Couture is a stud who is lighting up the playoffs.. BUT that was a blatant and obvious hand pass...

Need more Canadian refs, they just have a better eye for the game
    . . .after a blatant and obvious trip, which is why Meier was down. Ref was back close to the corner with 4 players between him and Meier, none of the other officials would have been in a better position--do Canadian refs have xray vision. I agree it should be reviewable, like goals scored on a kicking motion. With a hand pass though, how far back do you go? Pass to the shooter only, or shooter plus one assist? Any hand pass after the zone entry, or since last stoppage of play since zone entry, or fixed length of time? There's potentially a lot of footage to review depending on how the rule is written. I don't think people want hockey reviews to start looking like football reviews. BTW--had the Blues used their time out already?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    . . .after a blatant and obvious trip, which is why Meier was down. Ref was back close to the corner with 4 players between him and Meier, none of the other officials would have been in a better position--do Canadian refs have xray vision. I agree it should be reviewable, like goals scored on a kicking motion. With a hand pass though, how far back do you go? Pass to the shooter only, or shooter plus one assist? Any hand pass after the zone entry, or since last stoppage of play since zone entry, or fixed length of time? There's potentially a lot of footage to review depending on how the rule is written. I don't think people want hockey reviews to start looking like football reviews. BTW--had the Blues used their time out already?
    why it's not reviewable on a goal in a playoff is beyond me

Interesting without Chara. McElhinney causing some problems. Brind'amour seems like a really nice guy. wtf with the penalty on Coyle?

Interesting without Chara. McElhinney causing some problems. Brind'amour seems like a really nice guy. wtf with the penalty on Coyle?
    The PK without Z is definitely a little scary. Hope they're just resting him and it's nothing super serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Bruins power play looks like the harlem globetrotters on skates I swear.

Chara took that shot in the foot last game, I doubt it's broken since he played the rest of the game but I bet it puffed up pretty bad and they decided to give him a night off but who knows.

holy fuck, canes look bush league right now

NHL PLAYOFFS 2019!!!

Canes havenít recorded a shot on goal this period

ETA nice to see Pastrnak and Bergeron playing like themselves again

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Agreed on all points. The Canadian ref thing was a joke, just taking the piss. (Stems from foxís blue dot puck bull shit cause they thought amuricanís couldnít follow the puck)

Some of my favourite players are American, no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    holy fuck, canes look bush league right now
    Absolutely

Canes Fan's showing some love. WoW eh

Terrible series. Hate seeing this. This is not playoff Hockey. This a joke.
    Not even one game.

I dunno, it seemed okay from my chair.

Good to see Chara on skates there.

I feel kinda bad for the Canes, (not Williams so much) and Brind'amour but they shoulda done better eh.

Now the Bruins have that whole sit and wait and try not to go flat thing like the Canes had before this series, it's not an easy thing to deal with as the Canes just demonstrated.

I dunno, it seemed okay from my chair.

Good to see Chara on skates there.
    Sure when you're a Bruins fan but as a Hockey fan I always like to see series go to 7 games with some OT's. Even if this went to 6 with the Bruins winning.
    If you're good enough to get this far you should get eliminated in 1st 4 games