Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Posts
    94

    FS: Brand new NRS Drysuit and Farmer John wetsuit

    Never worn! Both XL and have never been used.
    Drysuit size XL $300 OBO. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F32F8ECC-DCD7-4FC8-A9B8-EE00AD33F448.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	390.1 KB 
ID:	277626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E7D1A86-C356-4543-BDDB-EB069AFF4E1C.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	438.0 KB 
ID:	277627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45F59F59-D817-4042-8567-3FD73D563CD9.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	388.4 KB 
ID:	277628

    Farmer John Wetsuit XL $70 OBOClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FFA3E749-203F-46CF-97BB-56B37CEE6D25.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	360.4 KB 
ID:	277629
    Where to go from here?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    17,965
    fuck off M-jong
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Posts
    94
    Are you talking to me?
    Where to go from here?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    fuck off M-jong
    Settle down. He’s a legit dude and a buddy of mine. He just doesn’t post here very much. Definitely no M series jong.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,666

    FS: Brand new NRS Drysuit and Farmer John wetsuit

    there was a deleted post by an actual m-jong that xxx was referring to, not the OP.
    Post doesn’t show up once deleted by admins.
    wish these were larges. the husband needs drysuit
    skid luxury

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,888
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Settle down. He’s a legit dude and a buddy of mine. He just doesn’t post here very much. Definitely no M series jong.
    another m-series jong, funky not yours.
    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    6,318
    Hey do you know the model of the NRS suit so I can check it out?
    Drive slow, homie.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    there was a deleted post by an actual m-jong that xxx was referring to, not the OP.
    Post doesn’t show up once deleted by admins.
    wish these were larges. the husband needs drysuit
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    another m-series jong, funky not yours.
    Copy that. Cary on.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    17,965
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11 View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    no, i was giving shit to the M-jongs and dolores malone, it looks like all the spam got removed by admin

    good with luck selling the suits !

    is the dry suit using all neoprene seals as opposed to latex ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-15-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Posts
    94
    My bad! Yea I had no idea, was a little confused. My bad if I posted in the wrong location.
    Where to go from here?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    4,927
    What's the weight on the farmer john?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,837
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11 View Post
    My bad! Yea I had no idea, was a little confused. My bad if I posted in the wrong location.
    You are fine. It was some other license plate named lowercase m jong that was causing problems.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    What's the weight on the farmer john?
    I believe it is a 3mm Neoprene suit but I will have to double check when I get home from work.
    Where to go from here?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    6,318
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan11 View Post
    I believe it is a 3mm Neoprene suit but I will have to double check when I get home from work.
    May have gotten skipped in whatever weirdness is going on above - but is there a model for the drysuit?
    Drive slow, homie.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    May have gotten skipped in whatever weirdness is going on above - but is there a model for the drysuit?
    It is the NRS Extreme Drysuit.
    Where to go from here?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •