Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I read the article and was wondering why he had weed in his ass in Washington where weed is legal. Re-read it and see in the last sentence that he was apparently trying to smuggle it into a correctional facility.

CASHMERE, Wash. (WTVO) -- Trouble snowballed for a man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles and was then found to be hiding marijuana in his buttocks, according to police.

The Wenatchee World News reports that 27-year-old Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was carrying a gun in his front pocket on April 5th when it accidentally went off, piercing his testicles and embedding itself in his inner thigh.

When doctors at the hospital tried to operate, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his anus.

Police arrived to search Wilson's car and found a bag of meth, according to the report.

Wilson, a convicted felon, was then transported to the Chelan County Jail where he was strip searched -- and another balloon of marijuana fell out of his anus.

Wilson was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth and possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1290.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	713.1 KB 
ID:	288697
    Investigators do not know why the woman was walking on the freeway, said Kristopher Borer, a CHP spokesman.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I read the article and was wondering why he had weed in his ass in Washington where weed is legal. Re-read it and see in the last sentence that he was apparently trying to smuggle it into a correctional facility.

CASHMERE, Wash. (WTVO) -- Trouble snowballed for a man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles and was then found to be hiding marijuana in his buttocks, according to police.

The Wenatchee World News reports that 27-year-old Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was carrying a gun in his front pocket on April 5th when it accidentally went off, piercing his testicles and embedding itself in his inner thigh.

When doctors at the hospital tried to operate, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his anus.

Police arrived to search Wilson's car and found a bag of meth, according to the report.

Wilson, a convicted felon, was then transported to the Chelan County Jail where he was strip searched -- and another balloon of marijuana fell out of his anus.

Wilson was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth and possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility.
    Isn't weed legal now in WA state? I guess the possibility exists that he just liked shoving things up his ass, but still.

The "possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility" seems a little unfair. I mean it was up his ass and they took him to jail with it up there and then charged him for having it in jail. Come on man.

That's entrapment. Where's Jackie Chiles?

That's actually just another Tuesday in America.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The "possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility" seems a little unfair. I mean it was up his ass and they took him to jail with it up there and then charged him for having it in jail. Come on man.
    They would have brought him into a school zone and searched him there if they really wanted to up the ante.

Actually no idea what's a worse offence in that regard.

Remember kids, if you have drugs up your ass, shit them out in the cop car before you get to jail.

They'll welcome him with open arms if he decides to move to Florida.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    They'll welcome him with open arms if he decides to move to Florida.
    ...or an open anus.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Get mad, run out into a snowstorm, fall behind a cooler at work..... 10 years later.

https://www.insider.com/missing-iowa...0-years-2019-7
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Get mad, run out into a snowstorm, fall behind a cooler at work..... 10 years later.

https://www.insider.com/missing-iowa...0-years-2019-7
    I don't agree. This a tragic freak accident as I see it. Sure, technically it fits the criteria, I guess. I feel bad for the kid, there was surely mental illness and trauma in his life. And there's no way he didn't suffer a long agonizing end. Pending the autopsy, he probably died of dehydration or starvation. Truly awful.

Pretty grim way to go. Doubt starvation got him before dehydration did.

Who knows, maybe he got lucky in the end and ended up head down so that he passed out from all the blood rushing to his head and didn’t notice all of the starving and thirsty and all that.