Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Happy Birthday!
    New Winners

three-killed-instagram-pool-party-steam-show/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

At least they died doing what they loved.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Jesus H thats terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Is somebody following how many people have been killed by Instagram?

I can imagine a lot of chlorine gas extracted from the pool with the CO2. No oxygen and nasty gas in your lungs.
    Ugly.

Dry ice and bleach - the two most common causes of stupid deaths ...... maybe. Regardless, hard to think of a more stressful/painful way to die.

Bear spray to the face.

Death to thieves! Solid contender.

https://www.berkeleyside.com/2020/03...MVyVHhDw3TbU44

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    I can imagine a lot of chlorine gas extracted from the pool with the CO2. No oxygen and nasty gas in your lungs.
    Ugly.
    CO2 is heavier than air and will dissipate oxygen, so they died from lack of oxygen. Nothing to do with chlorine gas.

Man fears coronavirus, listens to Trump, takes chloroquine, dies.

Trump speaking to nation at press conference: "It's been around for a long time so we know if things don't go as planned it's not going to kill anybody."

Trump on Twitter: "HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. The FDA has moved mountains - Thank You! Hopefully they will BOTH be put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST, and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

Wife of Darwin Award Winner: "We saw Trump on TV — every channel — and all of his buddies and that this was safe. Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure. Oh my God, don't take anything. Don't believe anything that the president says."

https://www.indy100.com/article/coro...ements-9421891

Slight drift but critically important to my whisky soaked brain: why the fuckity fuck is chloroquine (phosphate) sold in aquarium stores to clean tanks/ponds?!? Frankly, the toxic shit you can find in such retail establishments is scarier than walking into a nutritional supplement store.

OK, but who has fish fucking chemicals and decides their ok for human consumption, esp without checking the interwebs as to how much dosage?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    OK, but who has fish fucking chemicals and decides their ok for human consumption, esp without checking the interwebs as to how much dosage?
    Trump believers.

Umm, Darwin Award Winners, that's who. Politics has nothing to do with it.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Except in this case, the guy specifically ate the chemicals because Trump said they were a safe cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Except in this case, the guy specifically ate the chemicals because Trump said they were a safe cure.
    Nom nom nom
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    BIG difference between Dr. prescribed and PetCo. This same moran diagnosed with cancer could read that with expensive radiation therapy it could be cured then break into a nuclear plant for free radiation.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Wait ...... don't tell me ....... the name of the ship is ...........,

CHUCK DARWIN?

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    BIG difference between Dr. prescribed and PetCo. This same moran diagnosed with cancer could read that with expensive radiation therapy it could be cured then break into a nuclear plant for free radiation.
    You can't deny the tRump connection.

Republican voters in the state of Florida.

Solid contender here

.wcax.com/content/news/Woman-killed-by-gator

KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. (WCSC/Gray News) - A woman who died following a gator attack in South Carolina had first attempted to touch it, witnesses said.

She told people who were attempting to rescue her, “I guess I won’t do this again,” according to a newly released investigative report.

Charleston County Coroner Rae Wooten said 57-year-old Cynthia Covert died following the attack Friday. Wooten listed Covert’s cause of death as drowning and the manner of death was an accident.

Kiawah Island Mayor Craig Weaver called the incident a “horrible tragedy” which was preventable.

“This was not a random act by an alligator to aggressively attack a person in an unprovoked situation,” Weaver said.

A sheriff’s office report released Tuesday states that the incident started when a friend had Covert at her home to do her nails on the porch.

The friend told deputies that Covert was talking and acting “strange,” describing Covert as “very relaxed” and excited since her boyfriend was coming to town.

Investigators asked the friend if Covert had been drinking alcohol or if she was on drugs. The witness said Covert came to her home with a glass of wine, but that was the only thing she saw.

The friend said Covert saw an alligator in the pond and was fascinated by it, so she went outside of the porch and took pictures of the animal.

According to deputies, as the friend was cleaning up the porch she noticed Covert down by the water and started screaming “very loudly” for Covert to get back from the water.

The friend yelled at Covert that the alligator grabbed a deer the other day from the spot she stood.

Covert replied,”I don’t look like a deer,” then moved to touch the alligator, a report by the sheriff’s office states.

At that time, the friend said her husband, who is the homeowner, ran down the stairs toward Covert, but the gator had grabbed her by the leg and started to pull her into the water.

A neighbor then got a rope, and the homeowner assisted in throwing the rope towards Covert who got the rope in her hand.

The homeowner reported that as Covert was about waist deep in the water she said in a very calm voice,”I guess I won’t do this again,” as they tried to pull her from the water.

Authorities say as the homeowner and neighbor were pulling the rope, the gator started to roll, Covert lost the grip on the rope and she went under water.

Deputies with the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office and crews with the St. Johns Fire Department scanned the pond for Covert but did not see any movement when they arrived.

After 10 to 15 minutes, authorities saw the victim’s body surface, however when crews got to the body the alligator still had the victim by the leg and took her back underwater.

A report by the sheriff’s office states the body of the victim resurfaced a few moments later and a deputy was able to shoot the alligator in the head. The alligator released the victim’s body and she was able to be retrieved.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

She's got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    She's got my vote.
    And she won’t do that again.
    . . .