Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Not a fatality but his breeding ability may have been impacted: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwiu9kQF...=1u9yx3hvhsk8p
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

A Beaverton woman who police say was looking at her phone when a freight train hit her in 2017, causing both her legs to be amputated, is suing several railroad companies for $33.8 million.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...11000152289826

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    A Beaverton woman who police say was looking at her phone when a freight train hit her in 2017, causing both her legs to be amputated, is suing several railroad companies for $33.8 million.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...11000152289826
    the news always reports these ridiculous lawsuits but never reports when they are dismissed or settled for chump change.

A 'seasonal' contender, Mensa reject or lost a 1:50 odds bet?

Cabin near Silverton ‘obliterated’ by avalanche

Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

^^

Years ago we skied a popular BC route during a big cycle. Coming out we crossed a large avi path that had just ripped and taken out part of a $10 million dollar home.
    After we crossed, it the home owner rode up on a snowmobile, screaming “you fools could have been killed”.

I responded “I crossed the path, I didn’t build my house in it”!

Darwin Awards Winners (And Contenders)

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/03/71986...or-better-view

“The man climbed over a metal guard rail to get a better vantage point. Then the ground beneath him collapsed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2019/05/03/71986...or-better-view

“The man climbed over a metal guard rail to get a better vantage point. Then the ground beneath him collapsed.”
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 10.40.31 AM.png
Views: 1757
Size:  321.9 KB
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    One more reason to hate marmots. As if we needed another.

Note to self: Don't eat the raw marmot.

Dirty, filthy marmots.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    One more reason to hate marmots. As if we needed another.
    What you got against whistle pigs?

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    What you got against whistle pigs?

I've spent too any evenings in the high country chasing them off as they tried to raid our food. Had one chew a hole in the mosquito net of my tent (no food in the tent), chew on a pole strap. One stole a pot scrubber that was between my feet as I sat on a rock. Hit 'em with rocks and they keep coming back. I brought back a marmot from Chamonix for my wife--it repeats everything she says, but it's fake.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Lol.

Jeffrey Wilson was carrying a gun in his front pocket on April 5th when it accidentally went off, piercing his testicles and embedding itself in his inner thigh.

When doctors at the hospital tried to operate, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his anus.

Police arrived to search Wilson's car and found a bag of meth, according to the report.

Wilson, a convicted felon, was then transported to the Chelan County Jail where he was strip searched -- and another balloon of marijuana fell out of his anus.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    The Unsullied

A Chevy Cruze folks... that's 153 hp/1.4 L/4-cylinders of raw bridge jumping power! And the police are wondering if drugs or alcohol are involved.

A driver tried to jump a bridge opening in his car. Now two people are dead

(CNN)Two men died early Friday when a driver tried to jump a car over an opening created by a pontoon swing bridge in southwestern Louisiana, state police said on Facebook.

According to the post, shortly before 2 a.m. CT, Louisiana State Police responded to a single-vehicle crash in the water at the Black Bayou Bridge on Louisiana Highway 384 near Lake Charles.

Two men from Texas died in the crash.

A witness told police that the driver of a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze stopped at the bridge, which was closed to vehicular traffic as a boat passed on the Intracoastal Waterway. The 165-foot section of the bridge on pontoons had been moved to allow the ship to pass.

The car passenger got out and pushed up a gate arm to allow the driver to continue. The driver picked up the passenger and went up to a section of the bridge that is raised as boats pass.

The driver put the car in reverse, stopped then raced up the ramp but the car landed in the water. It sank to the bottom with the driver, 23-year-old Alejandro Cazares of McAllen, Texas, in it. The other man -- 32-year-old Roberto Alejandro Moreno of Edinburg, Texas -- got out of the car but died in the river.

Investigators are working to determine whether alcohol or drugs were a factor.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I blame dukes of Hazzard.
    watch out for snakes

I blame Elwood Blues.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I blame Hooper

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I read the article and was wondering why he had weed in his ass in Washington where weed is legal. Re-read it and see in the last sentence that he was apparently trying to smuggle it into a correctional facility.

CASHMERE, Wash. (WTVO) -- Trouble snowballed for a man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles and was then found to be hiding marijuana in his buttocks, according to police.

The Wenatchee World News reports that 27-year-old Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was carrying a gun in his front pocket on April 5th when it accidentally went off, piercing his testicles and embedding itself in his inner thigh.

When doctors at the hospital tried to operate, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his anus.

Police arrived to search Wilson's car and found a bag of meth, according to the report.

Wilson, a convicted felon, was then transported to the Chelan County Jail where he was strip searched -- and another balloon of marijuana fell out of his anus.

Wilson was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth and possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1290.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	713.1 KB 
ID:	288697
    Investigators do not know why the woman was walking on the freeway, said Kristopher Borer, a CHP spokesman.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I read the article and was wondering why he had weed in his ass in Washington where weed is legal. Re-read it and see in the last sentence that he was apparently trying to smuggle it into a correctional facility.

CASHMERE, Wash. (WTVO) -- Trouble snowballed for a man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles and was then found to be hiding marijuana in his buttocks, according to police.

The Wenatchee World News reports that 27-year-old Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was carrying a gun in his front pocket on April 5th when it accidentally went off, piercing his testicles and embedding itself in his inner thigh.

Wilson was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth and possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility.
    Isn't weed legal now in WA state? I guess the possibility exists that he just liked shoving things up his ass, but still.