Any way to beat Winter Park full price lift?

Last minute biz has me and a coworker in Golden tomorrow. Probably gonna poach a day at Winter Park on Monday before heading home.

Any way to beat the $170 lift rate for not having bought in advance? Searched around but I don't see how, figured it was at least worth throwing up the bat-signal on here.

Woah! 170? Find an Ikonic individual who has some buddy passes left, 25% off. Personally I haven't seen sweet deals floating around but I may just be not paying attention.

Y'all member when WP was on the Shell station BOGO?
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Yeah, it seems crazy to me. (Copper is $85 as long as you buy 1 day in advance. May head there instead)

Thought about the IKON F&F but I read the pass holder has to be there in person the buy at window for the F?

A Basin is $45 one day in advance. Loveland is $61. Seems like plenty of options besides paying $170 to ski at WP

I have nothing but family and friends discount to offer at winter park, but there are single day tickets to Loveland on Craigslist for $40. I’d sure rather ski the ridge in April than sloppy bumps, but to each his own.

FYI poach means not going to pay for a ticket so. . .

Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    I’d sure rather ski the ridge in April than sloppy bumps, but to each his own.
    Slush bumps are a gift from god.