28/28.5 Dynafit TLT6P w extra shells and extra new liners

I have two TLT6p shells and liners for sale.

I picked up the first pair used two years ago from a seller on here and did most of my "touring" in them at the resort early mornings to stay in shape. I picked up the second pair of shells with brand new liners on here also as a backup in case buckles broke or the liner finally wore out. I harvested the heel tech fittings from the spare shells for a friend, but otherwise haven't needed anything. I just haven't used the originally pair enough to need anything from the spare.

Original set of shells are in good shape. Buckles, tongues, soles, power strap, and liner are used but in good shape. Liner has been molded once by me. Previous owner sharpied the orange accents on the boot to be black black so you'll have the only pair like these out there. Also comes with two sets of tongues.

Second set of shells would be great for parts. Lowers have punches, upper is missing the power strap. Buckles are in good shape. Soles are worn, but useable. Brand new liner has not yet been molded. Only thing missing is the heel tech fittings as mentioned above.

The tours I HAVE had these on they have performed really well. They walk really nicely and ski well on the down. I have driven up to 190 lotus 120s with them, but their sweet spot is definitely a smaller lighter ski.

$200 for everything plus fees. I'll split shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Seth

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Very interested, PM’d

Bump...

Sold!