Longshot WTB: STH2 heel track or pad

So I bought some brand new STH2 13's on eBay for a good price. However, the guy didn't realize the yellow "gasket" that goes between the ski and heel track was missing (see pics). Checked with my local shop and it sounds like its a lost cause as I would have to deal with Salomon myself and getting it would most likely be a headache, if I even could get it at all.

Its a longshot but before I send them back I figured I would check to see if anyone has spare parts. Either full heel tracks or just the gasket. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_183917.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	277392Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190404_184028.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	277393

Find a better shop. I've had a shop order me the entire heel track before from Salomon for me. I'd probably phrase it as you lost the gasket, rather than you bought the bindings on eBay though.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Find a better shop. I've had a shop order me the entire heel track before from Salomon for me. I'd probably phrase it as you lost the gasket, rather than you bought the bindings on eBay though.
    Yeah. Was thinking of checking one more place, but not going to go through too much hassle as I can return them if it gets to be too much a PITA.

Do you remember how much they charged you for the track?

Longshot WTB: STH2 heel track or pad

Maybe $15, $25 shipped

Honestly think it was REI

Yea I snapped the heel track on my Atomic Shifts and REI replaced and reinstalled it for like 30 dollars. Check them out for sure.