Intuition Liner in a Lange RX 130?

I've been using the stock liner in my Lange RX 130's this season, and they've worked. But they're getting packed out after over 50 days in 'em, and I'm looking at what my options are.

Surefoot custom liner is like $400 - would be nice, but that's a little expensive for a ski boot liner.

Intuition liners are awesome - I've used 'em before. Wondering how they work in a boot like this, which model you guys recommend, how to size it for 26.5 boot, etc.

If anyone has any experience with this, I'd appreciate your insight!

Thanks!

Edit: Looks like the Pro Tongue in 26 would work for my 26.5 Lange RX 130, but again any insight or other recommendations would be awesome.

yes, will work great. If the boot is feeling loose after 50 days, maybe a thicker inuition to help fill up some space. Liners are usuauly good for 100+ days if the shell is not too big/wide

I’m replacing the factory liners on Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 with 100 days on them and also was looking at Intuition liners. Pro Tongue will be stiffer than the stock liner and they recommend boot fitter help in molding that liner. Have seen reviews online that it’s not a “comfort liner” by any means and may or may not work for some feet.

Was instead looking at the Luxury or Dream Liner for myself and ended up chatting with a guy at fluid motion sports and he recommended this liner. I guess Intuition made some “factory like” liners for Rossignol and then things fell through so some stores ended up with these liners. Factory fit but with the benefit of Intuition foam and $150 Canadian! Should get mine early next week and we’ll see what they are like. Got the 26.5 liner for my 26.5 boot.

https://fluidmotionsports.com/produc...r-by-intuition

I have Power Wraps in my RX130s and love them. I’m in between shell sizes so I sized up and with the Power Wraps my feet have never been more comfy in ski boots.

Powerwraps is the right answer

Have used powe wraps. Amazing fit and stiffens up any boot.

But stock Lange liner just breathes so much better. Power wraps always made my feet sweat. Too warm? Not permeable?

Haven’t bought intuition in 6 years, have they changed?
    . . .

I have power wraps in a 4 buckle Dalbello, in Vulcans, in T-1's and IME pwrwraps always work

whereas any liner with a tongue maybe not
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I have power wraps in a 4 buckle Dalbello, in Vulcans, in T-1's and IME pwrwraps always work

whereas any liner with a tongue maybe not

Do you guys use insoles with the powerwraps?

Been skiing this for years now. 26.5 shell, intuition size 9 MV power wrap, custom insoles, booster strap. I did need some boot punches originally (fat forefoot). way better than stock liner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    I did and it messed up my heat moldable custom beds.
    Just the forefoot which I reheated with a heat gun and flattened.

Intuition does make liners with a sewn in thin bottom. The power wraps I used were super thick on the bottom and not ideal imho.
    . . .

I have the luxury medium volume in my Rx 130s. Have very much enjoyed them. Coming from the stock, they added a decent amount of warmth, and molded nice and easy with the rice/sock method.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    have they changed?
    Nope, they're still dank as ever. At least mine are...
    Do what you like, Like what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    yeah I am a big fan of the Soles, what i have always done is tape the insole to the bottom of my foot with masking tape, cover with a thin sock and then mold the liner with the foot bed taped to my foot

I do it this way because its way easier to have the foot bed attached to your foot than trying to cram the liner and a foot bed into the liner during the moulding process
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Using pro wraps with custom footbeds without the included insoles. Works well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Using pro wraps with custom footbeds without the included insoles. Works well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Pro wraps for the win with insoles.

Looking at their catalogue it’s the only wrap with 2mm sole.
    Everything else is 9mm or 12mm like the old ones I have.
    Plus the pro wrap advertises roomy toebox which is nice.

Same thing in the tongue liners, get the “pro” ones if you have custom insoles. Only 2mm strobel soles on those also.
    . . .

I just got a set of pro wraps (mv) for my rx130s at the beginning of this season. I have fairly meaty feet and use a footbed. Don’t forget to take out the footbed that comes with the pro wrap for some reason like I did initially.

I think I’m happy with my choice but honestly I barely used those boots this season since almost all my skiing was touring this year.

OP and Jorion - are y'all talking about the LV version of the rx130? Need to replace liners this summer and wondering if the above advice applies to the low volume version (assuming yes)

Yeah I'm wondering about the LV version. Guess I should've specified at the beginning of this inquiry

keep in mind this is a print medium so writing really really good is important

and altho your wife expects you to read her mind, we shouldn't have to

I've run alpine power wraps in my rx130's std volume for 5-6 years now
    they are dank (as in wet and stinky), but very good.
    Aggressive in my own mind

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I did and it messed up my heat moldable custom beds.
    Just the forefoot which I reheated with a heat gun and flattened.

Intuition does make liners with a sewn in thin bottom. The power wraps I used were super thick on the bottom and not ideal imho.
    I use the sidas off-the-shelf insoles with a medium volume luxury liner. It has a 9 mm sole. Personally I like the thicker soles because I have a low-volume foot so it takes up some room for me. I think as long as your insole isn't a heat moldable one it shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

My rx130s are the regular ones, not the lv so ymmv. I have pretty wide feet.