Custom ON3P Kartel 116 with Attack 13 Bindings

SOLD

Can't edit the title of the other thread so making a new one

I have a nice pair of custom Kartel 116s for sale. 186cm long, believe they’re 2017. Great shape - topsheets have very little chipping, bases are great besides a few minor scratches, as are the edges. On their third mount for Attack 13 Demos, which only have about 5 days on them. Heels mounted with inserts, lets you take the heels completely off plus slide toes off the track for travel which is really nice. The demos are really nice on this ski, I find it greatly increases their versatility by moving the bindings for the conditions (2cm back in pow, on the line for park, -1 for all around performance for me). No reason to ever mount them with other bindings, although there is probably room for one more mount.

Stock flex, custom steeple 108 topsheets.

Love the skis and would happily use them in a 1 or two ski quiver, but I have a multitude of skis over 116mm waist and 186cm long and prefer more directional skis.

Asking $475 + Shipping or free local pickup in Bay Area/Tahoe. I'll be in Denver/Breckenridge the weekend of April 19th as well, can bring them then for local CO pickup then.

PM me. Thanks

Last edited by Muggydude; 04-04-2019 at 08:06 PM.

I’ll holler at a few friends on your behalf mate

Sounds good. Thanks