Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi Lee, I heard a rumour that you guys got mooned by 3 skiers on top of the 5000 on your way back to Smithers. Any truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    Hi Lee, I heard a rumour that you guys got mooned by 3 skiers on top of the 5000 on your way back to Smithers. Any truth to that?
    That was awesome! I would have dropped trou in a heartbeat if buzzed like that too. Albedo of white people's ass overwhelmed my camera so no pictures

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Ah nice! When I saw the TR title I wondered if maybe you had crossed path with my pal Lucky Luc, He's a Shames local from QC who get's around up there.

Been up to Terrace/Smithers once before, sadly not for skiing. Such a wild part of Canada.
    I think there are a couple, I met Luc the fire fighter at the craftbrew, minimalist type who lives in a small trailer
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I think there are a couple, I met Luc the fire fighter at the craftbrew, minimalist type who lives in a small trailer
    Ah many Lucs from Quebec! All Lucky? My bud's not a firefighter, but has a dog named Lili and he is known to lap people on the skin track (maybe that's just when he's on the EC tho).
    27° 18°

Video here. No ass shots for the Smithereens Eric or Al

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Ah many Lucs from Quebec! All Lucky? My bud's not a firefighter, but has a dog named Lili and he is known to lap people on the skin track (maybe that's just when he's on the EC tho).
    Don't know him as 'lucky Luc' but, can confirm that Luc with dog Lili is in fact a ski touring beast...at least in the Terrace region where I think he's been based mostly this year. I think there was a stint this season where he put in like 40 heavy ski touring days in a row or something insane. Prolly just took one rest day to do laundry and did 40 more. In any case, up to his latest facebook skiing update yesterday, he's still smiling the biggest shit eating ski bum grin that can fit on a face. Hats off to Luc with the dog Lili for bringin' the stoke and gettin' shit done. There maybe a bunch of Lucs around but I'd hazard a guess that there's not many ski tourers with the name Luc like this Luc.
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Don't know him as 'lucky Luc' but, can confirm that Luc with dog Lili is in fact a ski touring beast...at least in the Terrace region where I think he's been based mostly this year. I think there was a stint this season where he put in like 40 heavy ski touring days in a row or something insane. Prolly just took one rest day to do laundry and did 40 more. In any case, up to his latest facebook skiing update yesterday, he's still smiling the biggest shit eating ski bum grin that can fit on a face. Hats off to Luc with the dog Lili for bringin' the stoke and gettin' shit done. There maybe a bunch of Lucs around but I'd hazard a guess that there's not many ski tourers with the name Luc like this Luc.
    Yeah buddy! Luc = beast. The kid's on it.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!