Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB - Nordica Enforcer 93

Demoed a pair the other day and really clicked with them. Looking for a pair in the very popular 185-cm length. Thought I would check here to see if anyone has a pair they want to part with before picking up a pair from a retailer.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Ptex1

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Ptex1
    Yup. Ptex hooked me up with new Enforcers for an awesome price this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    Yup. Ptex hooked me up with new Enforcers for an awesome price this year.
    Which Enforcers did you get? I just bought some 110's from him for a ridiculous price kind of on a whim. Not really sure if it's the ski for me though, and curious to hear someone's thoughts on the 110's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Which Enforcers did you get? I just bought some 110's from him for a ridiculous price kind of on a whim. Not really sure if it's the ski for me though, and curious to hear someone's thoughts on the 110's.
    I bought 110’s from him too. They pretty much ski like the 100 on groomers if you size up a touch, I got 191 vs the 185 100’s. Appreciate that size step in the 110. They do ski short. For real powder I like a much bigger ski. But for general all condition skiing they’re great. Good travel ski. They really can rail turns.

I bought 110’s from him too. They pretty much ski like the 100 on groomers if you size up a touch, I got 191 vs the 185 100’s. Appreciate that size step in the 110. They do ski short. For real powder I like a much bigger ski. But for general all condition skiing they’re great. Good travel ski. They really can rail turns.
    I guess I was more curious about their demeanor. I currently use a 184 Atris as my west coast daily soft-snow ski, and I really like their lightness and energy in trees, and (I'm not sure how much the ski contributes to this vs just my style) I like jumping off of anything and everything with them. Wondering if the Enforcer 110 will serve as a good replacement for this.

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Cam - I saw those, too. I have been on the 100 for the past two years as my no new snow ski and for skiing with the kids. I tried the 93 at Whistler this past week and it made the hard in the morning, soft in the afternoon conditions so much fun! Skis different enough from the 100 to make we want to go narrower.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    I guess I was more curious about their demeanor. I currently use a 184 Atris as my west coast daily soft-snow ski, and I really like their lightness and energy in trees, and (I'm not sure how much the ski contributes to this vs just my style) I like jumping off of anything and everything with them. Wondering if the Enforcer 110 will serve as a good replacement for this.
    I’m not cool enough to ski black crows so can’t help with comparison. I think the reason allot of skiers like the enforcer is because it is damp yet not too stiff so a good do everything ski. It’s not particularity light. I guess I’d describe them as excellent at nothing great at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Cam - I saw those, too. I have been on the 100 for the past two years as my no new snow ski and for skiing with the kids. I tried the 93 at Whistler this past week and it made the hard in the morning, soft in the afternoon conditions so much fun! Skis different enough from the 100 to make we want to go narrower.

i Demoed the 93s a couple of years ago at Killington in mixed conditions and I loved them. Handled everything well but i did not get a chance in deep powder. So easy to ski and held a great edge. Excellent all mountain east coast ski.

PTEX1 is all out of 93’s. Best price online is $450. Anyone have a better lead?

FWIW I also demo'd a pair of the 93's, but over a year ago. They impressed me so much as an all conditions all terrain ski (unless there is 4"+ fresh) that they are the only ski I've ever bought new. Keep hunting, you'll find a better deal.

My daughter is ripping on those Super 7's you sold to me, thanks!

Search "all of craigslist" every couple of days?

93 is proving to be a great spring ski for me. Noticeably different from the 100 imho.

I’d say $450 is a good price. Only a little bit more than ptex1

Plus, on eBay, there are plenty avail. at this price with no tax and free shipping. I know that Stapletons in Aspen has a 50% off sale, and Colesport in Park City has a 40% off sale (185 in stock)
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Tech talkish Thread cunt as I was eyeing up the 93 or 100 to replace an older Nordica Hell and Back 185 as my no new snow ski in a 2 ski quiver w a Praxis Q. What did you like about the 93 that was significantly better than the 100

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Tech talkish Thread cunt as I was eyeing up the 93 or 100 to replace an older Nordica Hell and Back 185 as my no new snow ski in a 2 ski quiver w a Praxis Q. What did you like about the 93 that was significantly better than the 100
    I was a little skeptical that I would notice much of a difference. The 100 has been my daily driver this season, as we have had less fresh/deep conditions this year and I have been spending more time on groomers since two of my kids decided to end their hiatus and start skiing again (why would anyone take a break?!?). The 100 is a soft snow daily driver and has plenty of power and stability, but when I am pushing it hard, I can start to feel it’s limits. That being said, it is so easy to ski, that cruising blues with my kids is no problem...doesn’t need to run full throttle to be happy.

Enter the 93...it is everything the 100 is but a little bit more biased toward speed and firmer conditions. The tail is noticeably stiffer and has a bit more power out of the turns. Happy going faster, more power out of the turn, and quicker edge to edge...but feels a lot like the 100...a free ride feel versus dedicated front side carver.

If the 104 is as awesome as I am hearing, I could see me with an Enforcer 93 and 104 Free, Rustler 11, and Billy Goat...and have the smallest quiver I have had in a long time.

I got the 100 and actually hate it. Mounted on the line. WTF ?? Feel like the tips to nothing but chatter.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Best price I saw in Whistler brick&mortar stores this week was US$450, but that doesn't beat the other prices you found in USA, because I don't think they ship, so add Canadian tax to that, etc.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Powder House in Bend has a pair of 193s for $325 on their clearance rack.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    I got the 100 and actually hate it. Mounted on the line. WTF ?? Feel like the tips to nothing but chatter.
    Tips chatter but the rest of the ski holds. On the line is the place to be. I tested from -1.6 to +2.4!!!

Tips chatter but the rest of the ski holds. On the line is the place to be. I tested from -1.6 to +2.4!!!
    Ski gives me zero confidence and makes me ski timid. I just don't jive with it. I bought a pair of Bonafides which seem to be better suited for me.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Ski gives me zero confidence and makes me ski timid. I just don't jive with it. I bought a pair of Bonafides which seem to be better suited for me.
    IMO, the 93 feels more like a Bonafide than the 100 does. The 100 is much more easy going and better in soft snow. Bonafides are great, but not a very easy going ski.

If the 104 is as awesome as I am hearing, I could see me with an Enforcer 93 and 104 Free, Rustler 11, and Billy Goat...and have the smallest quiver I have had in a long time.
    Recently picked up the 100s for soft snow here in new england. Brahamas are my hard snow ski. Those 104s looked really good, just couldn't find a deal on them as they're new.