Mixed Surface / Adventure / Endurance Bikes?

What are you riding that meets at the intersection of all-day comfort, keeping up with fast group rides, and capability on/off road?

I'm looking to replace my Cross Check with something lighter and more comfortable for 100+ milers. Current options based on CL and FB findings:

- Kona Rove Steel 2x11 w/ Easton Wheelset | $1,600
    - Niner RLT 9 Steel 4 Star Ultegra that would need new cockpit | $2,000
    - Niner RLT 9 Steel w/ Force 1, no wheels | $900
    - Cannondale SuperX Carbon 105 2x10, stock wheels | $1,000
    - Specialized Diverge Alu 11sp 105 build | $1,000

What's my best option here?

I have a Devinci Hatchet Ultegra. Ticks all the boxes (with three sets of wheels). Cost the same as the 4 star RLT (without extra wheels) and was new (and is lighter i'd bet). Of those choices i would actually be inclined to check out the Diverge first. That said I am one of those freaks who prefers modern alloy to steel.
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch

Can't comment on the others but I have enjoyed my older style aluminum Diverge. I ride about 80/20 pavement/dirt and it is well suited for that mix. If you are trending toward more dirt and single track there might be better options.

I ended up going with the RLT for $900. Looks like there's a nice carbon wheelset I can get my hands on as well. Should make for a great bike. Hoping to get into endurance racing with this rig -- front dynamo, clip-on bars, some bikepacking bags.