Dynafit Radical Boots - Anyone rocking these?

I've been eyeballing the Dynafit Radical boots as a budget friendly touring "do-it-all" type of boot. They're currently super cheap on clearance and quite tempting. Unfortunately the closest shop that has them is about an hour away. Before I waste my time driving to try them on I'd like to hear any feedback from ya'll who might be wearing these boots day to day. I've read a couple reviews that mention they're a little soft and are quite heavy for touring boots. I'm in beginner/intermediate territory and I'm a rather small guy (145 pounds) so I'm not sure how much this will affect me. Intended use is for day-tours on easy terrain. Skin tracks at the resort side country, etc... For reference my alpine boots are a 100 flex and are more than enough support for my abilities.

Anyone wearing them? They don't seem very popular

Quote Originally Posted by dills84 View Post
    . . . they're a little soft and are quite heavy for touring boots . . .
    You mean the Radical CR? Soft, heavy, and they have a seriously high volume fit. If you have an average or narrower foot, they will be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    You mean the Radical CR? Soft, heavy, and they have a seriously high volume fit. If you have an average or narrower foot, they will be huge.
    They're no longer called "CR" after they where updated for 2019 and the color changed to orange/black. I have a wide foot so the last had me interested. I'm not much of a gram counter but if the added weight doesn't offer any durability or performance that kinda sucks. Hard to find any recent reviews about the black/orange version.

Sent from my SM-G975U using TGR Forums mobile app