Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Thanks, everyone!

I keep getting asked how to order, so here it is again...

Maggot pricing for the 2.25 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 4.7 oz 4000mg is $125 shipped.
    You can order on the website - www.cbdnowcream.com - and use the discount coupon codes MAG for the small jar and BIGMAG for the big jar. This will give you the prices above.

Include USPS addresses, please.

Does this stuff ship to canada?

Hey, nortonwhis....it does. But it's expensive. Everything gets shipped via Priority Mail for a couple reasons - free tracking and notifications and free insurance. Plus, I can print the postage labels and customs forms on my printer rather than go through the horror of standing in the lines at the post office. I shipped a small jar to BC or AB, I forget, and it was $39. The mag discount on that jar is like $24. I figure the big jar, which has a $44 discount off the web price, would probably be about $44 in postage. So, given those numbers, I guess the Canadian price is what would be paid on the website without the mag discount. It's the easiest way to offer you Canucks the ability to get it. I ship it as hand cream without the labels because I have no idea what the laws are there re: CBD. I woulda thunk it'd be just fine in a nation that has legal pot but I don't know. So the best I can do is ship it at web pricing. Basically the mag discount goes to the postage. cbdnowcream.com

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Hey, nortonwhis....it does. But it's expensive. Everything gets shipped via Priority Mail for a couple reasons - free tracking and notifications and free insurance. Plus, I can print the postage labels and customs forms on my printer rather than go through the horror of standing in the lines at the post office. I shipped a small jar to BC or AB, I forget, and it was $39. The mag discount on that jar is like $24. I figure the big jar, which has a $44 discount off the web price, would probably be about $44 in postage. So, given those numbers, I guess the Canadian price is what would be paid on the website without the mag discount. It's the easiest way to offer you Canucks the ability to get it. I ship it as hand cream without the labels because I have no idea what the laws are there re: CBD. I woulda thunk it'd be just fine in a nation that has legal pot but I don't know. So the best I can do is ship it at web pricing. Basically the mag discount goes to the postage. cbdnowcream.com
    Thanks for getting back to me,
    Ill give it some thought!

For anyone who's waiting for their cream, all orders have been shipped.
    Got a huge order while I was out in the desert for a week and had a lot of catching up to do.

Got my doctor on the cream and he's raving about it. He has a fucked up shoulder similar to mine. Passes out samples and my cards in the office to patients with chronic pain issues. He's going to talk to a DO friend of his who manages a pain clinic and who might want to be part of the business. In Nevada, having a physician in the business would allow me to label it 'medical grade.'

Splat spooge delivers for me as well. I recommend.

MagnificentUnicorn and I have been rubbing Splat’s cream on each other for a couple weeks now.

Damn man. Should’ve named it CBD-WOW.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Shake it, shake it Sugaree...

Been getting a bit of numbing in my arm after the collerbone break, and after a shower, the spooge is like taking a localized quaalude. Helps sleep a lot too, because I tend to roll on it. Definitely takes the edge off. But it's weird because it is so focused. I love it on my neck too. And, well, yes, I have used it for sexy time. ;?)

Yo splat! Trying to order and codes aren't working?

MAG and BIGMAG are working for me. Did you hit the apply button next to the code box? PM me if it gives you any more trouble.

Insanely Effective CBD Cream

The code only seems to work for one jar if you’re ordering more than one?

Yeah, this stuff works on arthritis and muscle and nerve pain.

MAG and BIGMAG are working for me. Did you hit the apply button next to the code box? PM me if it gives you any more trouble.
    Tried again now and it worked. Thanks splat! Looking forward to trying it after all the mag accolades. Have arthritis in hands and messed up back from too many years of construction.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    The code only seems to work for one jar if you’re ordering more than one?

Yeah, this stuff works on arthritis and muscle and nerve pain.

Glad you're digging it, A!
    I noticed that coupon code limit today and changed it to apply the code to like 4 jars per order.
    Let me know if that's not happening for you and I'll try again.

lifelinksplit -

Got your order but my printer took a shit. I went to the PO to use the automated machine but it was broke and the Covid line was a mile long. I'll get it out Monday. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetbippy View Post
    MagnificentUnicorn and I have been rubbing Splat’s cream on each other for a couple weeks now.

Damn man. Should’ve named it CBD-WOW.
    Damn, Sweetbippy, that was quite the order. Thanks! Should arrive today. You kids enjoy!!!

I'm about to make a giant batch of cream for people who want to give it as gifts for Christmas and will create some coupon codes for y'all that'll take the price down to $100 on the large jars and $50 on the small, plus $5 shipping. i'll post here when I'm done and ready to ship.

Glad you're digging it, A!
    I noticed that coupon code limit today and changed it to apply the code to like 4 jars per order.
    Let me know if that's not happening for you and I'll try again.

lifelinksplit -

Got your order but my printer took a shit. I went to the PO to use the automated machine but it was broke and the Covid line was a mile long. I'll get it out Monday. Thanks.
    No worries splat. Got my jar. Have only used it a couple times so far mostly on hands/wrist but cant wait to try lower back.

Just finished listing my White Saturday sale price coupon codes on the website.

You can now get the cream for $55 and $105 shipped,

Use coupon codes 55NOW and 105NOW to get the gift that keeps on giving.

cbdnowcream.com